Windows 10: Full reset stuck for 17 hours

Discus and support Full reset stuck for 17 hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i have a problem and i hope someone here can help me my pc has been taking a long time to boot up about 8 minutes considering its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/abrakdbera, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Full reset stuck for 17 hours

Hello everyone, i have a problem and i hope someone here can help me my pc has been taking a long time to boot up about 8 minutes considering its strong pc and has nvme ssd it shouldnt so i decided to do a full reset on all hard drives and delete all the files and i have it stuck at that for 17 hours im not getting a windows wait screen im getting msi which is my gpu and thats usually what i get when i reboot my pc, i tried getting into the bios or the boot menu and i couldn't can someone help me?

submitted by /u/abrakdbera
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/abrakdbera, Jun 23, 2020
  2. AquariusB Win User

Reset stuck at 34%

Hi Harrison,

How long did your reset take? My has taken 17 hours and still stuck at 56%.

AquariusB, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Reset stuck at 34%

Mine took around 3-4 hours. I can't remember now.

It too

HarrisonPaul, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Full reset stuck for 17 hours

Windows reset stuck at 33% for 7+ hours

Hi,

Windows reset does not have a specific time on when it will be finished. It depends on how many updates and setting the system has to reset. What we suggest is that you let it finish installing. However, if there will still be no changes, try these steps:

• Hard boot your PC three to four times (hard boot can be achieved by holding the power key for 8 to 10 seconds then power it on and powering it off again)
    • You should enter Windows Automatic Repair Options.
    • Try making a clean reset from the repair options.

If this still doesn't work, then we suggest that you do a clean install of Windows. Refer to this
    Forum Article on how to do a clean install.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Full reset stuck for 17 hours

1. Full reset stuck for 17 hours - Similar Threads - Full reset stuck

2. Windows 11 reset stuck full reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reset stuck full reset: Hi,I am performing a windows 11 reset and my screens seems stuck at 'een ogenblik geduld' which translates to wait a moment or something. There is nothing moving in the screen and I have waited for 45 minutes or so. I see some people getting stuck where the reset shows a % or...
  3. Windows 11 reset stuck full reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 reset stuck full reset: Hi,I am performing a windows 11 reset and my screens seems stuck at 'een ogenblik geduld' which translates to wait a moment or something. There is nothing moving in the screen and I have waited for 45 minutes or so. I see some people getting stuck where the reset shows a % or...
  4. Windows Reset stuck at 10% for two hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset stuck at 10% for two hours: I've been facing some major software issues with my Windows system recently and decided to Reset my PC. I choose the option to delete everything as I already have everything backed up on external drives. Around two hours ago I started the reset and it reached 10% after around...
  5. Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours: Hello, I tried to reset my computer this morning and now it has been stuck on 99% for the last 3-4h and I don't know what to do. I looked on google and some people are saying to hard close the computer and boot it back up and some others are saying to let it finish by itself...
  6. Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours: Hello, yesterday I decided to do a factory reset on my HP OMEN 15 (I'm planning to sell it). Everything was going well (I'm aware that this can last several hours), but then it got stuck at 99%, so I waited until the next day. Now it's around 6pm and it's still stuck on that...
  7. Windows reset stuck at 2% then 17%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reset stuck at 2% then 17%: Here's the story. I tried to fully reset my computer through update and security, selected reset everything but keep windows 10. I come back after 10 hours and it's still at 2%. After searching my problem, somewhere else on microsoft says to unplug all devices except the...
  8. Windows full reset stuck at 33%

Windows full reset stuck at 33%: Hello, i was going to reset my pc (full reset) But it is stuck at 33% for 2 hours is this normal and do i just have to wait or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-full-reset-stuck-at-33/2b2e731f-ce93-4115-ba36-b12d4a37bf32
  9. Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours

Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours: Hi all, Started a full reset of my sons desktop PC (running win 10) yesterday afternoon, left it on all night and it was at 99% at 7am this morning, it's now nearly 8pm and it's still at 99%. I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions of what to do....
  10. Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours

Factory Reset stuck at 1% for hours: Hi so I recently just wanted to completely factory reset my PC after upgrading to windows 10 (of course keeping win 10 after reset) and even hours after the reset beginning its still frozen at 1%. Anyone got any ideas what to do? 11989