Windows 10: FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT

Discus and support FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft stop going full retard. Right now y'all have jumped over full retard and went straight to potato.Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CHRIS3683, Aug 6, 2022.

1. CHRIS3683 Win User

FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT

Microsoft stop going full retard. Right now y'all have jumped over full retard and went straight to potato.Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and reboot when ever I try to delete a folder because I get told that my 1 and only profile on my computer doesn't have admin access. So I have shut down reboot then it freezes I have to force shut down and reboot to fully boot up and login. Then and only then can I delete a file or folder. This is a build error and **** business practices.

:)

CHRIS3683, Aug 6, 2022

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 6, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 6, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT - Similar Threads - FULL RETARD DON'T

2. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: I looked up razziness supremacy and it showed white supremacy. That is way off from what I was searching. Update the meanings for stuff please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-are-you-retarded/0d3d556f-bb47-4888-a233-d6cb10f11225
  3. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: I looked up razziness supremacy and it showed white supremacy. That is way off from what I was searching. Update the meanings for stuff please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-are-you-retarded/0d3d556f-bb47-4888-a233-d6cb10f11225
  4. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. your service is retarded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  6. your service is retarded

your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  7. FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT

FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT: Microsoft stop going full retard. Right now y'all have jumped over full retard and went straight to potato.Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and reboot when ever I try to delete a folder...
  8. FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FULL RETARD DON'T DO THAT: Microsoft stop going full retard. Right now y'all have jumped over full retard and went straight to potato.Windows 10 has stopped fully loading up it just freezes. I have to force shut down and reboot. I also have to shut down and reboot when ever I try to delete a folder...
  9. **** retarded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    **** retarded: I bought this laptop simply to play a few games and browse the web. Why the hell do you need two email accounts, or one and a phone number just to get started? That's too much information Also why can I not delete most of the files on on here? I do not want Cortana or any...
  10. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: My mother have Sony Vaio Duo 11 and Microsoft FORCES an incompatible update (Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver), which drops down her notebook's brightness very low. So, I reinstall the update with the old one and it works, but HOWEVER I try to disable those stupid updates, it...