Windows 10: full scree problem

Discus and support full scree problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop is working on windows 10 operating system. i am faced problem my laptop screen is not adjusted full screen in different screen resolutions'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nagendra kumar manda, Jan 1, 2020.

1. full scree problem

my laptop is working on windows 10 operating system.

i am faced problem my laptop screen is not adjusted full screen in different screen resolutions'

it adjust full screen in 1900 X 1080 resolution. how to fix it.

:)

nagendra kumar manda, Jan 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jan 1, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

full scree problem

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

full scree problem

1. full scree problem - Similar Threads - full scree problem

2. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  3. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black scree with cursor: Hi,I have not been able to update my Windows since version 1909, OS build 18363.1556. Every time an update attempts to install, I wind up with a black screen with only my cursor. I have tried every solution I could find online. The Task Manager does not appear after trying to...
  4. black scree with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. regarding computer scree brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding computer scree brightness: my screen brightness does not work properly. when I want to increase brightness level, it automatically decreases. screen brightness iconvertically black icon on the left top corner does not remove. It always persists on the screen. how to resolve all these problems.regards,...
  6. Scree colour saturation

Scree colour saturation: Hello, Every time when in turn on my night light mode, the colours on the screen become very saturated. it really irritates my eyes! When night light is off, everything is fine....
  7. lock scree

lock scree: How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-scree/b764eed8-881f-44dd-83cc-847b23549380
  8. Welcone scree

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcone scree: Hey! I recently reinstalled windows 10 by downloading media creatuon tools. The first time after startup options my pc opened but after I shut down my pc and then after a few hours I powered on my pc. I got to the welcome screen with the date and time. Then I clicked and...
  9. New Nag Screes are horrible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Nag Screes are horrible: I just installed the lasted update last night. Big mistake, I know... But after the install I'm trying to move thousands of files around my NAS and I have to click through a nag screen each time. I know I can put a single ip hole in the nag screen abyss, but I really want to...
  10. full scree nmode in asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full scree nmode in asphalt 9: I used to play asphalt 9 in full screen mode. I once pressed restore button to make the window small but now on maximizing the window the taskbar shows and it is not in the full screen mode. how to rum it in full screen mode....