Windows 10: Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?

Discus and support Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NEOXKitten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggbtdh/full_screen_desktop_margin_padding_any/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NEOXKitten, May 9, 2020.

1. Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?

/u/NEOXKitten, May 9, 2020
  2. BruMadd Win User

Note Pad margin

why does the Note Pad margin always begin at extreme left of page and how can I adjust that? I've already in page setup moved the margin measurements several times but the cursor always starts extreme left on page view - not good!

BruMadd, May 9, 2020
  3. re: word pad

how to move margins, to write more width, rather than narrow?

other suggestions other than using word pad

joanbrylski2, May 9, 2020
  4. Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions?

1. Full screen desktop margin padding? Any programs/apps/suggestions? - Similar Threads - Full screen desktop

2. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  3. Suggest a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggest a program: Hi. I want a program like VPN software but different from them I now Windows has the ability to connect to a VPN with different protocols, but importing too many VPNs bothers me, especially when I want to connect to a Wi-Fi. For this reason, I am looking for a...
  4. GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?: Hi, everyone, I would love your help ☺️ I am getting a new laptop and need to access Gmail for work since I work as a marketing assistant for a leading eCommerce business; unfortunately, I use Vivaldi as my go-to browser since Chrome is a resource hog. I'd like to know if...
  5. Black Screen hides the Desktop like a full screen app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen hides the Desktop like a full screen app.: Since a few weeks now, when I login to my computer, I have a black screen that hides my desktop and the taskbar and any apps open but with the mouse visible, it acts like a fullscreen app but completely black. 1 or 2 minutes later, the black screen dissapear and I can use my...
  6. "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?: Hello, In my humble opinion, the Search function box "Type Here To Search" is really poor. Might someone suggest a "really" good, hopefully free or inexpensive, one I can download and try. Would like it to pull out file names, etc., etc. Really dig "deep". The one(s) I...
  7. How does on set margins in Word Pad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How does on set margins in Word Pad?: I think 6th question explains itself. Word Wrap and Font are available, so why can't margins be set? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-does-on-set-margins-in-word-pad/16ee8f9c-bc4f-4283-8059-0fd80d7e3354
  8. Program suggestions

Program suggestions: Hello, I am not too sure if this the correct sub-forum to post this in. I'm looking for more programs that are 'MUST HAVE' for Windows, I currently use CCleaner and Driver Booster, is their any program suggestions that you have? 18639
  9. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program: Hi I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program... Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc... I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is...
  10. Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly: Every five minutes or so my full screen programs minimize to the desktop while the mouse is idle(when I'm using a controller or watching a movie), and i believe the culprit is an application that opens and closes before I can see it. I've scoured the event viewer, and have...