Windows 10: Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly

Discus and support Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, --- I wasn’t sure what forum this should be in, so apologies if I’ve chosen the wrong one --- I've had a triple monitor set-up for some time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bubbabr, Jul 13, 2016.

1. bubbabr Win User

Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly

Hi,

--- I wasn’t sure what forum this should be in, so apologies if I’ve chosen the wrong one ---

I've had a triple monitor set-up for some time now, with windows displaying in full screen, half screen etc. no problem. I've been using the Sizer application to manage my windows.

I recently noticed my windows were arranging themselves properly, either not taking up the full screen, or being placed slightly out of place when trying to align windows to one half of the screen.

I uninstalled Sizer, but the windows still aren’t behaving (please see attached screen shot for the border around the window after I clicked the full screen button at the top right).

I also updated my graphics driver, but still no joy.

I’d appreciated any advice about this.

Thanks

:)

bubbabr, Jul 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 display issue

In Windows 8 I could I could flick (probably the wrong word) the display of whatever I was working on to half the (wide) screen. In Windows 10 it flicks to just the top quarter of the screen. How can I make it flick to the full half-screen? Grateful for
    help.

MikeBrayshaw58, Jul 13, 2016
  3. TomLaheyH Win User
    Win 10 display is incorrect, can't fix

After the update my screen is incorrect, it is only using half the screen, I can't chg or fix

It removed my old driver and replaced with basic display and now its not working correctly

TomLaheyH, Jul 13, 2016
Thema:

Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly

1. Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly - Similar Threads - Full screen half

2. full display on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    full display on screen: The top of my screen has disappeared, meaning I cannot see the controls on top, close windows- I open a program and it fills the whole screen. Sometimes there is a black empty space in top. I open tabs and cannot see them. What should I do please?...
  3. My screen's resolution is not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen's resolution is not displaying correctly: I have been having a huge issue with the display of my screen. My resolution or aspect ratio is appearing incorrectly. I am an artist and make digital art and I have been faced with a very annoying issue that I am unsure how to fix. So basically my screen is displaying taller...
  4. Display screen half white shaded

Display screen half white shaded: My monitor screen suddenly became like this. What I can do? I checked wit another monitor and it worked fine. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-half-white-shaded/f86bcbbb-4991-413c-87c6-c8792223d470
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen.: Microsoft Jigsaw not working correctly in full screen. You can't grab the puzzle pieces as the screen keeps moving. It will work correctly in a much smaller window, but that is hard for me to see....
  6. Windows 10 Pro not displaying full screen

Windows 10 Pro not displaying full screen: Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) - Scaling 100% Nvidia 441.14 WHQL display adapter (RTX 2080 Ti) - (Windows generic display adapter same issue) Asus PG348Q WHQL Display - (Windows generic display same issue) No matter what I try Windows desktop and...
  7. i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before

i only get a half of a full screen not a full screen like before: my laptop isn't working this morning my window10 only gives me half of picture on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-only-get-a-half-of-a-full-screen-not-a-full/fe710531-5824-4053-99ed-bcebe1917d0e
  8. Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen: So I can't snap to split screen. And the settings option, "when i snap more than one window, automatically adjust the size of the windows" is not available. Just isn't there. Also, if I do Windows Key + L arrow, it dumps me out to the initial login screen for Windows. Ditto...
  9. SHUTTING OFF FULL SCREEN DISPLAY?

SHUTTING OFF FULL SCREEN DISPLAY?: HOW DO I ESCAPE THE FULL SCREEN MODE? ESC DOESN'T WORK BY ITSELF.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-off-full-screen-display/db860f0b-4b7c-4cf0-a697-0a158defe7af
  10. Full Screen display

Full Screen display: I was on a website and my screen suddenly just dropped. I have already tried to reset resolution and it is on the recommended. The only F button I have on my computer is fn...