Windows 10: Full screen mode bug on Edge

Discus and support Full screen mode bug on Edge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Well, that's it. SOMETIMES when I watch a video in full screen mode on Edge, the taskbar keeps showing there. Any help? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mikesislac, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Full screen mode bug on Edge

/u/mikesislac, Jan 31, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge Full screen bug

Even though Microsoft Edge "can" go into full screen mode that doesn't mean that something like F11 will do it. As in I play games on Yahoo and the games have a button to switch to full screen mode. That works just fine. But I can't just start Edge and
    press F11 to go into full screen mode.

This is just an example of one of the many missing features in Edge because they started from scratch, and now they basically have to relearn what features are needed.

I suggest that you run the Windows Feedback app and/or select ... -> Send Feedback in Edge and make the suggestion. The more they see of the suggestion the more likely they will do it. In the Windows Feedback app you can also vote up the problems/suggestions
    there, which might carry some weight.

A_User_Here, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Full screen mode bug on Edge

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Full screen mode bug on Edge

1. Full screen mode bug on Edge - Similar Threads - Full screen mode

2. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  3. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  4. Bug in full screen on Windows 11.

Bug in full screen on Windows 11.: Hello Everyone!When I put windows explorer in full screen on one of my monitors it takes up a part of the other. This only occurs in this build22563.1. In the previous one it didn't happen.Cleyderson....
  5. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  6. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  7. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  9. full screen bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen bug: hi guys, basicaly, idk why, but whenever i press the left button on program that runs in full screen, it says like for 0,5 second that the program stop responding, and its ok because if i run it on compatibility mode and bordless stops, but there are some games that only give...
  10. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...