Windows 10: Full screen mode

Discus and support Full screen mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlfonsoRiveraZD, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Full screen mode

When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode

:)

AlfonsoRiveraZD, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Full screen mode

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Full screen mode

1. Full screen mode - Similar Threads - Full screen mode

2. Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams: So, every time i play a game and put it in Fullscreen it starts to screen tear a lot. idk why it happens, i watched a lot of videos and the videos say enable vsync but i don't want vsync because it has a lot of latency. This only happens when in full screen mode. pls help me...
  3. Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen tearing in full screen mode in gams: So, every time i play a game and put it in Fullscreen it starts to screen tear a lot. idk why it happens, i watched a lot of videos and the videos say enable vsync but i don't want vsync because it has a lot of latency. This only happens when in full screen mode. pls help me...
  4. Start full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start full screen mode: Hi everyone, In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what should i do? Please help. Thank you. In default, the 'Pinned app list' is shown in DEFAULT, but I want to change it to full...
  5. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  6. Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen While in Full Screen Mode: Sometimes when I'm in full screen mode where i'm in Chrome, Minecraft, or any other game, my screen goes black when i try to play in Full Screen Mode. I have no clue why but it's really frustrating....
  7. Screen goes off on full screen mode!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes off on full screen mode!!: Hello, I have a HP envy with Microsoft windows 10. When watching videos on netflix, google play, Hay U etc, when I press the full screen button, it starts to play then my display turns off and goes blank? You can still here the audio, and when I move my mousse around, or...
  8. Toggle off the full screen mode

Toggle off the full screen mode: I need a feature to toggle off the full screen mode because games take up almost all my screen. I can’t find Advanced Graphics options anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toggle-off-the-full-screen-mode/7c6e7c44-656c-4e28-a5e0-b0a2d324df3d
  9. No audio in full screen mode

No audio in full screen mode: Intel NUC I5-4250 connected to a Samsung TV with a HDMI cable Intel HD Graphics 5000 with latest drivers installed SAMSUNG Intel Display Audio Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.471 Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98 Since the last Windows update, as soon as I watch a video (from...
  10. Full Screen Mode Question ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Screen Mode Question ?: Hi, Just can't seem to find the right key for this. Have a few programs that open up in the Full-Screen mode. What do I press to go back to the "normal" screen size, please ? Thanks, B. 47144