Windows 10: Full screen problem

Discus and support Full screen problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a dual monitor set-up, and whenever I play a game in full screen like Minecraft, and I click on the other monitor, the game will minimise, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Khaled_Mechatronics, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Full screen problem

I have a dual monitor set-up, and whenever I play a game in full screen like Minecraft, and I click on the other monitor, the game will minimise, is that from windows or from the setting of the game?

submitted by /u/Khaled_Mechatronics
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Khaled_Mechatronics, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 7, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Full screen problem

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Full screen problem

1. Full screen problem - Similar Threads - Full screen problem

2. Problems getting full screen??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems getting full screen??: I have 3 "games", Chainz Relinked, Mahjong Fortuna and an advent calendar and none will maximise to full screen. Have recently had to install MediaCreation Tool 21H2 on Microsoft advice which is when this problem started. Any ideas??...
  3. Problems getting full screen??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems getting full screen??: I have 3 "games", Chainz Relinked, Mahjong Fortuna and an advent calendar and none will maximise to full screen. Have recently had to install MediaCreation Tool 21H2 on Microsoft advice which is when this problem started. Any ideas??...
  4. Problems getting full screen??

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Playback problems in full screen

Playback problems in full screen: Hi im having a problem with watching videos in full screen on my broswer which is google chrome. It always freezes for a couples seconds then resumes playing the audio doesn’t skip but the video itself does then like fastwards to where the video is at acourding to the time of...
  6. Problem with HDR in full screen mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with HDR in full screen mode: In full screen games HDR mode gets disabled and all the colors are washed out. But in Windows Mode HDR mode gets enabled and the SDR game runs in HDR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-hdr-in-full-screen-mode/d28365a6-3efc-464a-bc48-7714efbf781b
  7. problem with full screen start menu

problem with full screen start menu: when I set the start menu to display in full screen it becomes finicky. It sometimes won't open at all. If I go back and change one item it will start working again. It seems like it does not matter which item I chg. If I chg it back it will keep working for a while. any...
  8. Problems with full screen games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with full screen games!: My son has a PC & whenever he plays full screen games. A noise comes from his tower like a high pitched static noise & flickering lines appear on the screen. As soon as he minimises the game, it stops. He has a Q9300 CPU, 4gig DDR3 & a HD6770 GPU. Any suggestions to...
  9. Minimising & full screen mode problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Minimising & full screen mode problems: This is something that is driving me crazy *Confused So I thought I would share & hope someone has found a problem. 2 systems identical other than the CPU, 1 is FX 8350 & the other is FX 8370. Anyways. System A I use & have had windows 10 installed, updated along with...
  10. Problem With Full Screen Video With Multiple Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem With Full Screen Video With Multiple Apps: In Windows 8.1, if I split my display in half - I could have multiple apps like Internet Explorer and Visual Basic open. Then if I was watching a video on YouTube in full screen mode, the video would still only be displayed in the half of the screen so I could still multitask...