Windows 10: Full screen view in miracast

Discus and support Full screen view in miracast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using my Note 9 and miracast on my laptop with no problem EXCEPT I can't figure out how to have the laptop do a full screen view of my phone when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoyceSG, Jun 15, 2020.

1. JoyceSG Win User

Full screen view in miracast

I am using my Note 9 and miracast on my laptop with no problem EXCEPT I can't figure out how to have the laptop do a full screen view of my phone when I switch to landscape view. I searched my phone for setting but don't see anything that I can do. I want to record a video on my ohone and have it dispaly on my laptop. Any ideas?

:)

JoyceSG, Jun 15, 2020

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jun 15, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 15, 2020
  4. imbh Win User

miracast issues

Already tried all the suggested "fixes"-----to no avail!

My opinion msft has changed something that caused miracast capability to go away in one of their many updates!!

When viewing device manager miracast was listed now its missing!!!!

Maybe it was unintended , maybe not!!

Im sick of msft tactics!! Ready to discard all msft products !!

Thema:

1. Full screen view in miracast - Similar Threads - Full screen view

2. cannot view full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot view full screen: my screen is small and I need it full screen I am in Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-view-full-screen/77932919-0784-48fe-a68d-dd5afa3123b5
  3. cannot view full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot view full screen: my screen is small and I need it full screen I am in Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-view-full-screen/77932919-0784-48fe-a68d-dd5afa3123b5
  4. window alt+ tab task view is on full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    window alt+ tab task view is on full screen: Before i click all the funtion key on my laptop f1-f12 when im on valorant, after that i noticed that my alt+tab task view is showing on fullscreen on the app that i use usually the task view is showing with minimize window with black home screen does someone know why is it...
  5. Miracast: Screen not showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast: Screen not showing up: Hi, I am trying to use Miracast between my desktop and laptop. Both devices supports miracast, but when I try to connect to my laptop screen, is it not showing up.I press windows + p, connect to a wireless screen, search after other devices types, add a Bluetooth or other...
  6. remove full start view

remove full start view: how to remove full start view from desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-full-start-view/8f5eec87-7910-4319-9f16-423f623172ca
  7. Miracast not working (Green Screen)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast not working (Green Screen): Hello, i bought (Anycast M2) two days ago it works fine with my (Samsung Note 9) and (Iphone 8 Plus) but when i connect it to my Laptop (HP 250 G6 Notebook) it only shows a green screen the audio works i tried it with my TV and Projector both have the same problem, i...
  8. resizing window...stuck in full screen view

resizing window...stuck in full screen view: Windows 10. I can only minimise a window to an icon or max it to full screen...no in between https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-windowstuck-in-full-screen-view/9a2d1ae3-f0c6-4db0-8da6-f7fbecfbfe01
  9. Miracast View error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast View error: [IMG]Happened after recent update. Don't know how to fix this...can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/miracast-view-error/6afe582b-5a29-48a9-8c14-64d1e2f505ef
  10. Display Apps in Full Screen View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Display Apps in Full Screen View in Windows 10: How to: Display Apps in Full Screen View in Windows 10 How to Display UWP Apps in Full Screen View in Windows 10 Universal Windows apps (aka: modern apps) can now be opened in resizable windows on your desktop like any other app now in Windows 10. When you display a...