Windows 10: Full-screen window hides under taskbar after 1607 update

Discus and support Full-screen window hides under taskbar after 1607 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After updating to Windows v1607 some of my apps (like Adobe Camera Raw in CS6) are tucking part of their full-screen mode UI window beneath the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RPmtl, Nov 25, 2016.

1. RPmtl Win User

Full-screen window hides under taskbar after 1607 update

After updating to Windows v1607 some of my apps (like Adobe Camera Raw in CS6) are tucking part of their full-screen mode UI window beneath the Taskbar.

Previously the top of the Taskbar would be considered the bottom of the available area that a full-screen app window could occupy. With the new behaviour, since updating to 1607, important app buttons such as OK and Cancel are obscured and I need to switch the app UI to a floating window (rather than full-screen) for those items to be visible and accessible.

Any ideas on where to search for a setting that might be casing this behaviour?
    Might it be a video card thing?

:)

RPmtl, Nov 25, 2016
  2. futbolz Win User

Taskbar changed after todays windows 10 update

I have tried to get the task bar to hide when I use full screen, like it used to. The taskbar would hide in the background when using full screen, but after todays window 10 update, the task bar stays in front and always active. Uggg please fix this as
    soon as possible...

futbolz, Nov 25, 2016
  3. Tom_WC Win User
    Photo app in fullscreen

Photos' Edit screen is "virtually" full screen once you hide the Windows Taskbar. It would be nice to hide the title bar as well but at least it's unobtrusive.

Tom_WC, Nov 25, 2016
  4. RPmtl Win User

I'm strongly suspecting that it's an Adobe issue as the CC version of Bridge does not exhibit this behavior. Instead it extends and covers over the top of the Taskbar completely when put in Full screen mode. I will consider this solved.

RPmtl, Nov 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Full-screen window hides under taskbar after 1607 update - Similar Threads - Full screen window

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  4. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  5. How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?

How to hide taskbar when only in full screen?: My taskbar has all of a sudden started acting bizarrely. It no longer hides when I enter full screen on any app or game. It was not doing this before but starting yesterday I can't get it to go away in full screen. I am on Windows 11 and some solutions I've seen online have...
  6. Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?

Windows 11 TaskBar not hiding in full screen mode BUG ?: Hello,When I enter in full screen mode in an application edge, chrome or other apps like Word, Excel, ... the taskbar doesn't disappear, except for games. Is this a bug or this "feature" is still not available yet on windows 11 ? whereas has been available for years now on...
  7. Hiding taskbar in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar in full screen: My taskbar is visible in full screen video and games. Any idea how to make it disappear? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9wzrz/hiding_taskbar_in_full_screen/
  8. Hiding taskbar during full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar during full screen: My taskbar in windows 10 is still on screen during full screen videos and games. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/ConcentricGroove [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fxhd/hiding_taskbar_during_full_screen/
  9. when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide

in Windows 10 Customization
    when apps in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide: when all apps & games in Full screen the taskbar didn't hide. The Browser [ATTACH] in Full screen [ATTACH] und Games [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Media player[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar won't hide when in full screen mode.: I watch a lot of movies on my laptop and was in the middle of watching one today but paused it b/c I had to do something. I closed all windows and put my laptop to sleep. When I came back a little later, I resumed watching the movie but out of nowhere, I couldn't get my...