Windows 10: full screen

Discus and support full screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was watching a video on you tube and the whole screen does not show. I can see the facilitator in the video but forms and info in the lower half of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJpp67, Oct 11, 2019.

1. JJpp67 Win User

full screen

I was watching a video on you tube and the whole screen does not show. I can see the facilitator in the video but forms and info in the lower half of the screen do not show and I cannot move anything around?

:)

JJpp67, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 29, 2019
  4. full screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

full screen

1. full screen - Similar Threads - full screen

2. Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games: Hi,My taskbar has been flickering in full screen games and sometimes just file explorer. Any help would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-flickering-in-full-screen-games/9a7a053d-f84a-4eb4-9f58-07819c8cdbce
  3. Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Flickering in Full screen Games: Hi,My taskbar has been flickering in full screen games and sometimes just file explorer. Any help would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-flickering-in-full-screen-games/9a7a053d-f84a-4eb4-9f58-07819c8cdbce
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode

Windows 11 Taskbar Not Hiding in Full-Screen Mode: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with the taskbar in Windows 11 not hiding when I'm in full-screen mode. Whether I'm watching videos or playing games, the taskbar remains visible at the bottom of the screen, blocking part of the content. I've checked the taskbar settings, but...
  6. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...: i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem...
  7. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...: i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem...
  8. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

10. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...