Windows 10: Full screening youtube with touchscreen

Discus and support Full screening youtube with touchscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there anyway to fullscreen youtube in tablet mode like how you do on ipads. Where you pinch and it full screens. Or some other kind of gesture for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AmmarBatman, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Full screening youtube with touchscreen

Is there anyway to fullscreen youtube in tablet mode like how you do on ipads. Where you pinch and it full screens. Or some other kind of gesture for it?

submitted by /u/AmmarBatman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AmmarBatman, Sep 20, 2020

2. Touchscreen driver

To assist you further regarding your concern, we' d like to know which version of Windows are you using? On the other hand, you may uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver on your device. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Device Manager and press
      Enter.

• Expand the Human Interface Devices section, right-click on
      HID-compliant touch screen.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall and click
      OK.
    • Restarting your device may download and reinstall the touchscreen driver automatically if you're computer is connected to the Internet. However, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer's website of your device to get the latest touchscreen driver.

Note: There may be more than one HID-compliant touch screen
    listed. If so, complete steps 2, 3 and 4 for each one. It is also recommended that you install every updates available for your device.

Once you're done, you may adjust the accuracy of the screen senses by calibrating it through the settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input
      and press Enter.
    • Click Calibrate on the Display tab and follow the on-screen instructions, click
      Save to save the calibration.
    • Once you're done, click OK and check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Sep 20, 2020
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Full screening youtube with touchscreen

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Full screening youtube with touchscreen

1. Full screening youtube with touchscreen - Similar Threads - Full screening youtube

2. Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer crashing when making a YouTube video full screen?: As the title suggests, I have been encountering an issue that has gotten progressively more common, now to the point where it almost happens without fail. Whenever I make a YouTube video full screen, as soon as the UI fades out after not moving the cursor, my entire computer...
  3. YouTube Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube Touchscreen issues: I bought a new 2 in 1 convertible. It is my first touchscreen Laptop and first Windows 11 Laptop too.My problem is that if I play a YouTube video in full screen on tablet mode. When I then try to scroll down to look at the comments, my windows audio gets decreased and...
  4. YouTube Touchscreen issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube Touchscreen issues: I bought a new 2 in 1 convertible. It is my first touchscreen Laptop and first Windows 11 Laptop too.My problem is that if I play a YouTube video in full screen on tablet mode. When I then try to scroll down to look at the comments, my windows audio gets decreased and...
  5. BSoD when YouTube on full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when YouTube on full screen: Hello, In the last time I had some Blues Screens with UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code. It is annoying But what did I noticed is that I receive BSoD when I was watching on YouTube on full screen mode. So it is probably a problem with some drivers. Another thing is...
  6. Black screen from full screen on YouTube after Windows 1909 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen from full screen on YouTube after Windows 1909 update.: Has anyone else had these issues? Whenever I'm watching a YouTube video and I make it full screen, the ENTIRE screen goes black for a second or two. Even when I minimize it. It happened on the last update, but I reverted back within the same hour because I wasn't trying to...
  7. Windows 10 crashes with blue screen on Full Screen of youtube/word/ppt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crashes with blue screen on Full Screen of youtube/word/ppt: Hello Everyone Windows 10 is crashing every time I full-screen youtube videos, word document or ppt. It's really really annoying. I see similar issues reported by different users from quite a long time in games perspective, but I don't see a clear and definitive...
  8. Sudden YouTube Full-Screen Issues with both IE11 and Edge Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Sudden YouTube Full-Screen Issues with both IE11 and Edge Browsers: I belong to a forum where we sometimes post a music video, and I never had problems until a couple of days ago seeing a video that was downloaded to the forum in full-screen mode. It happens in IE11 and Edge browsers, and just started. A couple of other people are having...
  9. YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube Crashes My Computer In Full Screen Mode: After trying some things (that didn't work) that seemed like they would work I decided to ask for help. I have two monitors, a large 1080p one which is plugged into my graphics card and a smaller 4:3 VGA monitor for secondary tasks that's plugged into my motherboard. Although...
  10. Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows crashes randomly when watching YouTube videos at full screen: I don't know why, but ever since this afternoon, Windows decides to crash complete whenever I'm a few minutes or so in watching a YouTube video. It doesn't do it playing intensive games like Grand Theft Auto 5 yet it decides to do it watching a YouTube video. How Windows...