Windows 10: Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages

Discus and support Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 20H2 with Microsoft Outlook 365 v. 2103 installed. Whenever I open a message that is several screens long and start... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tb75252, Apr 28, 2021.

1. tb75252 Win User

Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages

I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 20H2 with Microsoft Outlook 365 v. 2103 installed.

Whenever I open a message that is several screens long and start scrolling down, the upper portion of the message (the one with the subject Line, From:, To:, CcFull Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages :) is frozen. The scroll bar on the right of the message is not extended all the way up to the beginning of the message, where the subject line is.

I would like to unfreeze such top part so that I have more room for reading and scrolling a message.

How do I do it?

:)

tb75252, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Unusual Message from Outlook 365

Short answer: Yes and no, it depends on your actions.

Long answer: That message requires two things to be true:
    1. Outlook is running, not closed, when computer was shut down or restarted
    2. There were at least one Outlook item (mail message, calendar item etc.) open when computer was shut down or restarted
    Note that both these conditions must be met to see that message. If you close all Outlook items before shutting down or restarting, you will not see it.

So, if I for instance read an email message in Outlook (#1 in screenshot), then open (pop out) it (#2), and now shut down or restart my PC, at next boot the message in your screenshot would be shown. Clicking Yes would re-open (pop out) that email message I had open when computer was shut down.

Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages [​IMG]

To avoid this, close all Outlook items before shutting down or restarting.

3. Disable new search bar in Outlook 365

OK. There is a way to disable this new search box in Microsoft Office 365. For Outlook:

1. Open Outlook 365.
    2. On the lower left-hand corner click options.
    3. In the User Interface options under the General Tab, click the checkbox Collapse the Microsoft Search box by default.
    4. Click OK.

The search box will now disappear. However, disabling this option would only work on that application. If you open Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, you will need to do these same steps to disable the search box (if present) as well. Let me know if this works for you.

Guardian Angel, Apr 28, 2021
  4. JJG10 Win User

Unusual Message from Outlook 365

i am running Office 365's Outlook under W10 build 1909 and have just begun to get the following message from Outlook.

Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages [​IMG]

Is there a way to not have it displayed when the condition has occurred?

JJG10, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages - Similar Threads - Full Scrolling Outlook

2. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: My newest computer has a Windows 11 OS. Most applications work properly, with the glaring exception being Outlook. Outlook no longer provides folder sets, such as Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Archive, Junk Email, Outbox, RSS Feeds, and Search Folders for each...
  3. Outlook 365 not displaying full message

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 not displaying full message: Windows 10 (Current version), Office 365. Problem re Outlook. My wife's PC is not displaying the whole of any email received. It displays the From and To lines and a couple of lines of the message then nothing. Selecting Reply, should normally display the message but all it...
  4. Outlook 365 & outlook 2019 putting deleted messages back in Inbox

Outlook 365 & outlook 2019 putting deleted messages back in Inbox: I have 2 accounts setup in Outlook. 1 outlook.com and 1 Imap. Both are repopulating their respective inboxes from messages that have been deleted and this is a constant loop. I have removed Outlook 2019 and installed Outlook 365 and the problem still exists. I am running...
  5. Unusual Message from Outlook 365

in Browsers and Email
    Unusual Message from Outlook 365: i am running Office 365's Outlook under W10 build 1909 and have just begun to get the following message from Outlook. [img] Is there a way to not have it displayed when the condition has occurred? 162939
  6. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365: Why does it not open consistently in my Laptop with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/54ca03e6-fbdc-41cb-864e-42bf199b5ac9
  7. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook 365: I recently installed Bulldog vpn and ever since outlook 365 will not connect. Any suggestions to rectify the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/fec9b5de-09f3-45b6-a512-2179d37d2d0e
  8. Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365: Is there a fix for 0x8000ccc0e ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365/0f9983e9-c9d9-43de-985b-c325ab955e0f
  9. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F: I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the...
  10. Outlook 365 deleting messages from server

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 deleting messages from server: In case anyone wasn't aware MS delivers another poisonous update. The latest one causes emails to delete from server regardless of settings. Wish they would leave things alone! There are workarounds namely using IMAP or uninstalling the office update. I guess I will just wait...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scroll option in outlook ms office