Windows 10: full storage after system restore

Discus and support full storage after system restore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just did a system restore and the storage is full disk c even though there are no big files in it other than system files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naufal_954, Oct 6, 2022.

1. full storage after system restore

I just did a system restore and the storage is full disk c even though there are no big files in it other than system files

:)

Naufal_954, Oct 6, 2022

2. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    restore system image from command prompt, drive d: not seen by system restore

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To be able to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• Are you trying to restore the system image or create a system image?
    • Are you able to see the external drive in File Explorer?
    • Could you please briefly explain the procedure that you are following to initiate a system image restore?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the articles on
    How to: Create a system image in Windows 10
    and

How to restore a Windows 10 system image to an existing or larger storage device
    created by Andre Da Costa.

Please reply with the detailed information, to help you in a better way.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Mark Ole Win User

full storage after system restore

Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

full storage after system restore

1. full storage after system restore - Similar Threads - full storage system

2. storage full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage full: My installed apps are taking up 422 GB of space which seems impossible. When i pull up all the apps, the values don't seem to be adding up. What am i missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-full/e9c7fe73-18ec-4409-975c-394603191306
  3. full storage after system restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    full storage after system restore: I just did a system restore and the storage is full disk c even though there are no big files in it other than system files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-storage-after-system-restore/c465a58f-7ab4-4910-940d-e6095bea9e6d
  4. full storage after system restore

full storage after system restore: I just did a system restore and the storage is full disk c even though there are no big files in it other than system files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-storage-after-system-restore/c465a58f-7ab4-4910-940d-e6095bea9e6d
  5. storage is full

storage is full: I got a 256 GB internal storage and I dont have any application installed. I just got this laptop for emails however my storage almost in full and I dont know why since I check in control panel I dont have any big application installed....
  6. storage is full

storage is full: I got a 256 GB internal storage and I dont have any application installed. I just got this laptop for emails however my storage almost in full and I dont know why since I check in control panel I dont have any big application installed....
  7. Out of storage when restoring system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of storage when restoring system: Hi, I've been trying to restore my computer after it has refused to boot up yesterday morning. It boots perfectly fine into safe mode and I can system restore in the recovery menu. The problem is that I've already deleted 8 gb of space to get to 10.9 gb free, and its still...
  8. system storage is full on My Phone

system storage is full on My Phone: Hello it's Storage is completely Full on My Nokia Lumia 630 Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-storage-is-full-on-my-phone/0016561f-c0d9-4810-b5e9-d075be8d09e7
  9. SSD Storage gone after using a system restore image

SSD Storage gone after using a system restore image: Hi guys, Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 onto my new 1TB SSD after a few months of not having it. After installing I decided to use my system restore image so i can get all files and apps back. Once that was completed, I noticed that i got a notification saying that...
  10. C Drive full after failed system restore froze

in Windows 10 Support
    C Drive full after failed system restore froze: Hi guys, need your advise. I initially restored my laptop thru system restore point that was made when my windows updated automatically. However, it froze and I halted the process thru hard reset. I read that I should continue the restore point thru safe mode. I continued the...