Windows 10: Full Window instead of Full Screen

Discus and support Full Window instead of Full Screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a widescreen monitor, a Dell U2913WM. The dual window feature works well for most things, but video streams such as those from You Tube are a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hairy Scot, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Full Window instead of Full Screen

I have a widescreen monitor, a Dell U2913WM.
    The dual window feature works well for most things, but video streams such as those from You Tube are a bit of a problem since they seem to bypass the Dell Screen Manager and use the full screen rather than the window.

I've tried a couple of "resize" extensions in Chrome and Firefox but could not get what I was after.

I'd welcome any tips or info on how I can get around this.

:)

Hairy Scot, Dec 1, 2015

2. Start menu showing up full-screen instead of desktop on Windows 10

Thank you so much. My mental health, and my notebook, have been saved., for now.

JenniferHayward, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Start menu showing up full-screen instead of desktop on Windows 10

Thank you Very Much. This was driving me nuts for a whole week.

RaymondMcAlister, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

Full Window instead of Full Screen

1. Full Window instead of Full Screen - Similar Threads - Full Window instead

2. full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen: any idea how to create an shortcut of microsoft edge and make it start up automatically load in full screen and sent it either automatically to an second display on an POS system i found this "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --user-data-dir=c:\temp...
  3. Full Screen . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full Screen . . .: I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro. When I search something out, you have to click, up at the top. To get a full screen. Is there any way, through the register or some where? To have every window, open full screen."Every time". I sure hope so, it would be nice!...
  4. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: I have a problem. My hp computer, with Windows 10, can´t open any game in complete full screen mode. I can not play the games properly like this. The games are Chicken Invaders 5 and Roblox, both installt from the Microsoft Store app. Can someone please help me?...
  5. full screen

full screen: my comuter screen is now split with the top showing open windows. how do I put back to normal setting of full screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/07b7385c-5c83-4369-bb87-31a186ef0330
  6. Full Screen

Full Screen: Hey Guys, I need help to enter full screen on windows 10, Ive tried F11 but it just adjusts the brightness, Is their any way to enter full screen mode on windows 10 expect using the F11?...
  7. full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full screen: Games are not opening in full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/8c225ba3-fa7c-4cb4-9600-905665d094fe
  8. Full screen

Full screen: What do I do for a full screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen/84890066-880a-4087-bed5-fb6db7576fc9
  9. Full screen

Full screen: Something happened to my full screen . When I booted my computer ,my desktop icons had been relocated in a 3/4 screen with the Task bar expanded to 1/4 screen but still on screen bottom. How do I enable reverting back to my original screen and desk top icon locations?...
  10. Full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen: Ok, I have been trying W10 out on my surface pro 2, my one problem is netflex. When I watch it full screen it's not actually full screen, there is a black navigation bar at the bottom and because of that a black border around the video. Anyone know how to fix this? 9721