Windows 10: Full windows reinstall help

Discus and support Full windows reinstall help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have a question regarding a reinstall of windows 10 due lack of updates succeeding and replace my hard drive with an ssd. I have all of the files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LonelyRapist, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Full windows reinstall help

So I have a question regarding a reinstall of windows 10 due lack of updates succeeding and replace my hard drive with an ssd. I have all of the files and backs up of things I still want to keep like pictures, videos, and documents on a flash drive. I want to store the windows media stuff to start up the new windows on the ssd. My plan is to wipe the hard drive, use the ssd to store the windows 10 startup software (I have a USB to SATA connector and its been formated and has a partition created on the current windows), then transfer the new hard drive over to the ssd and replace all the data on it. I want to know if it's even possible to use the ssd as a windows 10 media storage device. Like will it even be accessible from the bios? I am obviously a noob at this, but I want to do it myself because I want to learn. I only have one flash drive and that has all the media I am saving. I don't have access to any more rn because I want to do it soon and best buy is closed due to the riots. Plz help lol. Sorry for any typos.

submitted by /u/LonelyRapist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LonelyRapist, Jun 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Full windows reinstall help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Full windows reinstall help

1. Full windows reinstall help - Similar Threads - Full reinstall help

2. Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...: Hi,So this is probably a really simple solution but I'm not great with this side of PC stuff.Anyway, I have a desktop recently upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 both Home versions and an issue that might have popped up before the upgrade has since become far worse. That is,...
  3. Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...: Hi,So this is probably a really simple solution but I'm not great with this side of PC stuff.Anyway, I have a desktop recently upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 both Home versions and an issue that might have popped up before the upgrade has since become far worse. That is,...
  4. Full Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full Windows reinstall: I wish to remove everything on my PC and reinstalling Windows from scratch with a boot media. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-windows-reinstall/face2874-c822-4d7a-9ef1-fe9e0f51b47f
  5. Windows reinstall help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reinstall help: Hi there, I originally had windows 7 home installed on my HDD, it was then updated to Windows 10 and was automatically activated. I’ve recently installed an SSD for my OS. Since my HDD was too full to clone over to the SSD, I simply reinstalled my version of windows 7 on...
  6. help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help with reinstalling windows: so my pc has been randomly restarting itself with different errors each time quite often and one that i have been seeing more often is memory management. i have tried to reinstall windows 8.1 as i have the disk for it and when i put the disk in and set it as the highes...
  7. Help with windows reinstall

Help with windows reinstall: I have a doubt, so I got an ssd and hdd and I have windows installed on the ssd but all my libraries are on the hdd (Downloads, documents, videos etc.) will there be a problem when I reinstall windows and I try to reconnect the same libraries? because I dont want to format...
  8. Full reinstall

Full reinstall: Ok so i feel like i have to much junk of my computer that’s slowing down it’s performance when it comes to gaming. Fps is never stable how it used to be (super 2060RTX and i7 7700k) Well i want to do a full clean install. How do i do this? And what drivers do i need to...
  9. Storage FULL??? Help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage FULL??? Help!: My storage on my Surface Pro 4 seems to have all of a sudden become full (237GB). I have deleted every program except for Microsoft Office & tools and it is still full! I have run the disk tool to optimize, I have run CCleaner, I have run a program from the Microsoft...
  10. Reinstalled Windows 10 - Drive Appears Full

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reinstalled Windows 10 - Drive Appears Full: So I reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer. Both of my hard drives appeared to still be full but there is really nothing in them. Did some research online. I think the Windows.old folder is the key. Was able to remove that folder from my 'main drive'. That freed up space....