Windows 10: Full Windows reinstall

Discus and support Full Windows reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wish to remove everything on my PC and reinstalling Windows from scratch with a boot media. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LegacyFX, May 23, 2020.

1. LegacyFX Win User

Full Windows reinstall

I wish to remove everything on my PC and reinstalling Windows from scratch with a boot media. How can I do this?

:)

LegacyFX, May 23, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Full Windows reinstall :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Full Windows reinstall

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Full Windows reinstall

1. Full Windows reinstall - Similar Threads - Full reinstall

2. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  3. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...: Hello My lenovo ideapad started out with windows 8 then it updated to 8.1 then years ago it updated to windows 10 when it came out and it has run great all these years. Then I turned it on to get the monthly updates but it would not start up like it has always done. So lenovo...
  4. Windows 10 had to do a full reinstall back to windows 8 and now I get error 80072EFE and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows security doesn't work after full reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security doesn't work after full reinstall: I recently performed a clean reinstall of my PC, including Windows and my files. Since then, when I open Windows security, 1- some options are blocked, and the messge " Page not available Your IT administrator has limited access ..." and the device security page shows...
  6. Windows security doesn't work after full reinstall

Windows security doesn't work after full reinstall: I recently performed a clean reinstall of my PC, including Windows and my files. Since then, when I open Windows security, 1- some options are blocked, and the messge " Page not available Your IT administrator has limited access ..." and the device security page shows...
  7. Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...: Hi,So this is probably a really simple solution but I'm not great with this side of PC stuff.Anyway, I have a desktop recently upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 both Home versions and an issue that might have popped up before the upgrade has since become far worse. That is,...
  8. Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...

Help with reinstalling and/or transferring Windows 11 needs both a full restore and...: Hi,So this is probably a really simple solution but I'm not great with this side of PC stuff.Anyway, I have a desktop recently upgraded from Win 10 to Win 11 both Home versions and an issue that might have popped up before the upgrade has since become far worse. That is,...
  9. Full format, reinstalled Windows 11 Education N upgraded from Win10 Edu N. Product key was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full format, reinstalled Windows 11 Education N upgraded from Win10 Edu N. Product key was...: tl;dr: reinstalled a win11 edu n pc, thought key was already saved on my microsoft account. Tried signing in and couldn't, now stuck without a key that I should still have the rights to. How do I claim it back?Hiya Microsoft community!I've recently fully formated and...
  10. Full format, reinstalled Windows 11 Education N upgraded from Win10 Edu N. Product key was...

Full format, reinstalled Windows 11 Education N upgraded from Win10 Edu N. Product key was...: tl;dr: reinstalled a win11 edu n pc, thought key was already saved on my microsoft account. Tried signing in and couldn't, now stuck without a key that I should still have the rights to. How do I claim it back?Hiya Microsoft community!I've recently fully formated and...