Windows 10: Fullscreen app wont launch

Discus and support Fullscreen app wont launch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,So this strange bug appeared three days ago, let me explain.When i launch a game in fullscreen, it won't open. More precisely, it opens, but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akheno, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Akheno Win User

Fullscreen app wont launch

Hi,So this strange bug appeared three days ago, let me explain.When i launch a game in fullscreen, it won't open. More precisely, it opens, but it's running in the background, without letting me see anything.If I click on the taskbar icon, it opens for half a second then disappears in the background again, leaving me on the desktop or whatever folder is open on my PC.When I over the icon, it appears as a preview, but if I click it, it pops off. It's also good to know that my task bar is located on the top of my desktop, and when i move it down, the bug is gone. I can open the game, play, and a

:)

Akheno, Aug 15, 2021

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2021
  3. Altidias Win User
    Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Aug 15, 2021
  4. Fullscreen app wont launch

Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

Fullscreen app wont launch

1. Fullscreen app wont launch - Similar Threads - Fullscreen app wont

2. Some of my apps wont launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my apps wont launch.: I've been having many problems with my asus vivobook recently, particularly the fact some of my apps wont launch after I try launch them, this includes microsoft store, intel apps and myAsus. I've tried to launch the apps in many different ways but when i click open nothing...
  3. Some of my apps wont launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my apps wont launch.: I've been having many problems with my asus vivobook recently, particularly the fact some of my apps wont launch after I try launch them, this includes microsoft store, intel apps and myAsus. I've tried to launch the apps in many different ways but when i click open nothing...
  4. Games wont go fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games wont go fullscreen: When i launch the game it instantly gets minimazed,cant open it ,in any single way. Started happening after the latest update. I did everything,reinstalled display drivers,updated drivers,reinstalled the games,and finally reinstalled the whole windows ,and still nothing...
  5. App Wont Launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Wont Launch: whenever I try to play Angry Birds 2 on my pc the game just wont launch. I see the Rovio logo then it just exits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-launch/c8c8e7a1-1b09-48a1-afa9-9776fb12b0d5
  6. Microsoft store and apps wont launch

Microsoft store and apps wont launch: I have tried so many solutions to solve this issue, I have reset the computer, I have tried uninstalling the windows store but the commands are always incorrect. I have tried to use other users and it still won't work or any other app. My browsers open but nothing else please...
  7. Windows app wont launch and default app location wont change

Windows app wont launch and default app location wont change: Recently I got the xbox game pass for pc and i wanted to install some games and it wouldn't let me because my c drive doesn't have enough space. After figuring out how to change it i tried to do so. It responded with the no permissions error. After looking up the fix for...
  8. games not launching in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    games not launching in fullscreen: one of the weirdest problems with windows im on windows 10 i have ever seen my, laptop will launch a game perfectly fine in fullscreen on my laptop display but on my 2nd monitor it will launch it with a border even though the in game menu is set to full screen my laptops...
  9. apps wont launch in windows 10

apps wont launch in windows 10: I can not launch any Microsoft media apps on windows 10pro,they open for two seconds then close I even bought movie maker pro and no luck.has something to do with the "BIT" I belive. Ive tried all the easy fixes for this problem. help please...
  10. app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.: I run a dualmonitor setup; I used to have windows 8, and with the old tile and app system I could run netflix on fullscreen on one monitor while having other windows active on the other. Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, and the current app system, I can't run it on...