Windows 10: Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

Discus and support Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have recently been facing an issue where any games or apps that I have open in fullscreen will be tabbed out, and the previously opened tab will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Toxic_Hanzo, May 26, 2020.

1. Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

I have recently been facing an issue where any games or apps that I have open in fullscreen will be tabbed out, and the previously opened tab will show, mimicking the use of Alt+Tab. I have used Windows Focus Logger to attempt to find what was taking the focus away, but no program showed up.

Programs I have installed that I suspect:

• Origin
    • Razer Synapse
    • f.lux
    • Rainmeter
    submitted by /u/Toxic_Hanzo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Toxic_Hanzo, May 26, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

How to automatically dim secondary monitor, when app is fullscreen?

i have fullscreen movies playing at the same time all the time - but his point was that in order to change the mouse focus, you pretty much have to minimise both, then bring up the app second monitor, do what you wanted to do-then bring up the app on the main monitor.

multi-monitor doesnt play nice, since there is no way to get the focus off the fullscreen app on the primary monitor, WITHOUT minimising it

(media remote works well for the movies, however)

Mussels, May 26, 2020
  3. Faith Win User
    Focus Assistant on 1903

Greetings.

Can anyone help me figure out how the Focus assistant in Windows 10 build 1903 works exactly? Because right now I have it to"off" in the Setting menu, but everytime I do stuff it turns itself "on" by its own and keeps reminding me that "notifications will remain silent in the action center while you're in fullscreen mode". Here's how it behaves to me at the moment:

• Desktop only - Alarm Mode On (sleep symbol)
    • Opening Edge - Focus Assistant Off
    • Opening Settings - Focus Assistant Off
    • Opening Mail - Focus Asistant Off

Everytime I close and open edge, system menu, mail, calender etc the notification center pops up this message. The way it worked before (on 1809) was that when I played games in fullscreen mode the sleep symbol on the action center became active, but everywhere else it was turned off. Now it seems to think that my desktop is in fullscreen mode? I don't understand how this works exactly. I can open and minimize Edge constantly and the sleep symbol in the bottom right corner will appear and disappear everytime.

Faith, May 26, 2020
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

How to automatically dim secondary monitor, when app is fullscreen?

What? I have multi-monitor on and it works like two seperate desktops. I can maximise a window on one, the other, both, neither, anything goes. If your game can run in a full screen window you can run two games. One on each screen. I can control the brightness/contrast/color seperatly for each monitor from within CCC. Am I missing something?

Lazzer408, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

1. Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus. - Similar Threads - Fullscreen apps keep

2. tab-out fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tab-out fullscreen apps: Have noticed random alt+tabs since two weeks, Im not pressing buttonshappening on every fullscreen apps, rarely but its impact online gaming experience like Call of Duty Modern Warfare 19, Rainbow Six: Siege & Destiny 2I have multi monitor setup, all details about my setup is...
  3. tab-out fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tab-out fullscreen apps: Have noticed random alt+tabs since two weeks, Im not pressing buttonshappening on every fullscreen apps, rarely but its impact online gaming experience like Call of Duty Modern Warfare 19, Rainbow Six: Siege & Destiny 2I have multi monitor setup, all details about my setup is...
  4. Forced out of fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced out of fullscreen apps: When I enter full screen in some games, they force tab me out of said game. It seems to only happen with games with launchers, like Skyrim and Minecraft. I have all the latest drivers installed. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  5. Forced out of fullscreen apps

Forced out of fullscreen apps: When I enter full screen in some games, they force tab me out of said game. It seems to only happen with games with launchers, like Skyrim and Minecraft. I have all the latest drivers installed. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  6. Apps not going fullscreen

Apps not going fullscreen: I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just dissappears. I thought it might be because I'm sharing my screen, but it's not. Even if I just have a normal display connected,...
  7. out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    out of focusphoto's - keeps coming out of focus: Can anyone help I'm trying to take a photo of a receipt of a bill on my surface but it keeps coming out of focus. My camera settings are 2.1mp 16.9 1920x1080 I would be very grateful for any advice. many thanks, Paddy H...
  8. Out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  9. Audio Keeps going out?

Audio Keeps going out?: my real tek audio keeps going out on my Dell laptop using Windows 10. how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-keeps-going-out/4bd086a9-b2be-4faa-952d-b4ad463914ec
  10. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...