Windows 10: Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps

Discus and support Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I just noticed that the little diagonal double-arrow at the right of the title bar that you use to run modern/universal apps fullscreen is suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NaySayer, Aug 13, 2015.

1. NaySayer Win User

Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps

So I just noticed that the little diagonal double-arrow at the right of the title bar that you use to run modern/universal apps fullscreen is suddenly missing. The arrow was there when I installed Windows 10 and was still there (afaik) up until a few days ago. Now I just have minimize/restore/close. Does anyone else have this problem?

- CMW

:)

NaySayer, Aug 13, 2015

2. [Desktop mode] Open an app with fullscreen just like in tablet mode

In desktop mode, is that possible to start an app with fullscreen automatically? I dont want to press the fullscreen button everytime I start the app, and some apps don't even have the fullscreen button on title bar.

AlanLeungChiLun, Aug 13, 2015
  3. 2bad---01 Win User
    Google Maps Issue on N97

Thanks for the pointer to the update. It's been annoying me too. However, the thing which annoys me more is the fact that you still can't get the fullscreen, without the menu options, like you can with the browser (and the transparent menu double arrow).
    It's a waste of the screen size.

Or did I miss how to view the fullscreen? The visible area is, bizarrely, bigger in portrait mode, as the Options menu bar is narrower than in landscape mode.

2bad---01, Aug 13, 2015
  4. NaySayer Win User

Anybody? I'm wondering if they removed the arrow with Tuesday's cumulative update or if I have something wrong with my install.

- CMW

NaySayer, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps - Similar Threads - Fullscreen arrow missing

2. Switch monitor button on title bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch monitor button on title bar missing: A few weeks ago, the often used button on the title bar to switch a window to a different monitor disappeared. I know the keyboard shortcut, but I'm wondering where the button went, and can't seem to find anything on how to get it back. Are there title bar settings somewhere...
  3. Windows missing Title Bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows missing Title Bar?: I have 2 PCs running Windows 10 PRO. I"m not sure what its actually called, but on the desktop, when I open a window - browser, Syncback, whatever, the top of the window has a bar with the name of the program (title bar, I think). [img] On the LAPTOP, there is NO bar at...
  4. Missing title bar on Windows 10

Missing title bar on Windows 10: I've recently lost the title bar on certain programs currently known programs are: Command Prompt, Notepad++, Atom and WinRAR. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909, dual monitor setup. Took these a while ago of my whole screen 1920x1080.First using the default Windows Notepad and...
  5. Missing title bar on certain applications

Missing title bar on certain applications: Recently, I've lost the title bar on some applications such as Notepad++ and Atom. I've tried reinstalling them, putting them into fullscreen with F11 and "post-it mode" for Notepad++ using F12 and I'm not in tablet mode. I'm using Windows 10 version 1909, latest Nvidia...
  6. Settings App title bar color

Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  7. Settings App title bar color

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  8. Please allow UWP apps to disable task bar and title bar popups when in windows fullscreen.

Please allow UWP apps to disable task bar and title bar popups when in windows fullscreen.: Hi, This probably requires a combination solution from both Windows and the WinRT team. I posted elsewhere, but it was closed ... https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/idea/676759/allow-uwp-apps-to-lock-task-bar-and-title-bar-popu.html The issue with app & desktop...
  9. Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?: Is there a shortcut to fullscreen apps such as Netflix, Hulu, the windows video player? windows key+up does not work for me on these particular types of apps. 20591
  10. Title bars not showing in modern apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title bars not showing in modern apps?: This just started happening a day or two ago, but prior I could fullsize a modern app and if I wanted to resize/close it I would just drag my mouse to the top of the screen and the title bar would slide down, but now it's not doing that. Anyone know how to fix that? 17378