Windows 10: Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps

Discus and support Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I just noticed that the little diagonal double-arrow at the right of the title bar that you use to run modern/universal apps fullscreen is suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NaySayer, Aug 13, 2015.

1. NaySayer Win User

Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps

So I just noticed that the little diagonal double-arrow at the right of the title bar that you use to run modern/universal apps fullscreen is suddenly missing. The arrow was there when I installed Windows 10 and was still there (afaik) up until a few days ago. Now I just have minimize/restore/close. Does anyone else have this problem?

- CMW

:)

NaySayer, Aug 13, 2015

2. [Desktop mode] Open an app with fullscreen just like in tablet mode

In desktop mode, is that possible to start an app with fullscreen automatically? I dont want to press the fullscreen button everytime I start the app, and some apps don't even have the fullscreen button on title bar.

AlanLeungChiLun, Aug 13, 2015
  3. 2bad---01 Win User
    Google Maps Issue on N97

Thanks for the pointer to the update. It's been annoying me too. However, the thing which annoys me more is the fact that you still can't get the fullscreen, without the menu options, like you can with the browser (and the transparent menu double arrow).
    It's a waste of the screen size.

Or did I miss how to view the fullscreen? The visible area is, bizarrely, bigger in portrait mode, as the Options menu bar is narrower than in landscape mode.

2bad---01, Aug 13, 2015
  4. NaySayer Win User

Anybody? I'm wondering if they removed the arrow with Tuesday's cumulative update or if I have something wrong with my install.

- CMW

NaySayer, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Fullscreen arrow missing in title bar of Modern apps - Similar Threads - Fullscreen arrow missing

2. Wrong title bar color in universal apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong title bar color in universal apps: I have a strange problem with the title bar colors in universal apps. It started to appear immediately after I reset my laptop with wiping Drive C. In other apps, like explorer and Chrome, everything is fine. I've reset my laptop one again to solve this problem, but nothing...
  3. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  4. File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Tabs, Ribbon and title bar missing: Hi all, A Client of mine had a strange occurrence in Windows 10 Enterprise x64. their file explorer, once maximized looses its tabs, ribbon and title bar. Has anyone come across this issue? Restarting explorer.exe did not fix the issue. I had the client reboot and it was...
  5. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  6. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  7. title bar corner

title bar corner: hi i was confused while dragging some bar because before i havent seen this kind of edge corner while dragging any bar. how to get rid of it or disable this edge corner while dragging some folder or anything from you windows 10? thanks [img] [img] 53413
  8. Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fullscreen shortcuts for modern apps?: Is there a shortcut to fullscreen apps such as Netflix, Hulu, the windows video player? windows key+up does not work for me on these particular types of apps. 20591
  9. Title bars not showing in modern apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title bars not showing in modern apps?: This just started happening a day or two ago, but prior I could fullsize a modern app and if I wanted to resize/close it I would just drag my mouse to the top of the screen and the title bar would slide down, but now it's not doing that. Anyone know how to fix that? 17378
  10. Title bar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Title bar problem: Hi, not sure this is the right place to post but the Microsfot forum is a mess IMO. This morning I've just "upgraded" to Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10074), the installation went fine, and installing new gfx drivers was fine until just after the install process....