Windows 10: Fullscreen Lag after driver update.

Discus and support Fullscreen Lag after driver update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday I updated my driver. Everything was fine, like Youtube and other apps, but whenever I try to open Minecraft in Fullscreen, my Fps drop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nxro, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Nxro Win User

Fullscreen Lag after driver update.

Yesterday I updated my driver. Everything was fine, like Youtube and other apps, but whenever I try to open Minecraft in Fullscreen, my Fps drop to 2-10, and if I switch to windowed everything works properly.
    I have a «GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb» graphics card.

:)

Nxro, Jul 1, 2019
  2. gtfobtch Win User

Video lags in fullscreen mode.

So, after another windows 10 update I'm observing some video lags in a fullscreen mod while the video loades. Video starts lagging. Got the same issue playing Dota 2/PUBG. From 120 fps its randomly
    drops to 50, and some mouse lag appears. Your mouse is kinda stuck and barely moves.example1 example2.example3 heres
    some captures showing the lags. Reinstalling drivers didnt help, neither windows factory reset. PC using: Asus G752VT, video card 970M. Any ideas how to fix this.
    Fullscreen Lag after driver update. 0fefc700-067a-40f2-b43a-ff8e82f283b3.jpg

gtfobtch, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Can Fullscreen optimization cause input lag?

I've heard some games like Overwatch and CSGO can have some lag input when fullscreen optimization is enabled. Can you tell me what Fullscreen optimization actually does?

PatrickCastillo1, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Fullscreen Lag after driver update. - Similar Threads - Fullscreen Lag driver

2. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  3. lagging in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lagging in fullscreen mode: hi , i have a problem whit my computer . when im gonna play all my games , when im going to full scren mode it lags but when i go to windowed mode it doesnt , can i get help pls ?...
  4. lagging in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lagging in fullscreen mode: hi , i have a problem whit my computer . when im gonna play all my games , when im going to full scren mode it lags but when i go to windowed mode it doesnt , can i get help pls ?...
  5. Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates": Hi,Long story short, I used a program that I shouldn't have to update drivers. It's not malware, but it's clearly garbage and I've since uninstalled it. The program is PC Helpsoft and when it updated drivers I immediately noticed issues, one of which being what appears to be...
  6. Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates": Hi,Long story short, I used a program that I shouldn't have to update drivers. It's not malware, but it's clearly garbage and I've since uninstalled it. The program is PC Helpsoft and when it updated drivers I immediately noticed issues, one of which being what appears to be...
  7. Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Lag when fullscreen or Borderless

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag when fullscreen or Borderless: Some games slows my PC insanely much when fullscreened/borderless. Happens on Forza Horizon 4 and COD warzone. Does not happen i farcry 5? In openhardware and task manager, no recourses are being used until i tab out. Nothing is running hot, it just seems like it does not...
  9. Fullscreen lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen lag: Every time I go fullscreen my frames are at 20 then when I go windowed my frames are above 100. This happens in my game called valorant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fullscreen-lag/22338aea-1a4f-4896-939c-50608922b9b1
  10. Windows lags after updating graphics driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows lags after updating graphics driver: I just updated my graphic driver to the latest version. AMD Radeon R5 M330 and AMD R5 Graphics. After updating my laptop to Windows 10, it kinda lags and freezes. Idk if it the driver or the update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft slow after windows update 2019

2. windows 10 fullscreen lag