Windows 10: Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

Discus and support Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu. I've tried: -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nick Combs, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

The wallpaper inconsistently mis-aligns to the screen in the fullscreen start menu. It is aligned properly outside of the menu.

I've tried:

- toggling transparency effects off & back on

- changing the wallpaper

- disconnecting & reconnecting the laptop from the hub

- unplugging the hub for 10 seconds

Is there a way to prevent and/or fix this?

Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment 64ca12fc-bd81-42f3-8e87-90c89cfbc5a8?upload=true.png

:)

Nick Combs, Aug 7, 2019

2. N82: fullscreen wallpaper

Google for Symbian S60 full screen wallpaper FreeFSWP.

aspergerguy, Aug 7, 2019
  3. N82: fullscreen wallpaper

hey can anyone tell me how can i put a fullscreen wallpaper on my nokia n82

plz reply fast plz

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

This post was removed from a thread and created as a new topic with a different subject title for further assistance.

akashrocksmn, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment

1. Fullscreen Start Menu Wallpaper Alignment - Similar Threads - Fullscreen Start Menu

2. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...
  3. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start: I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 22H2 downgrading from Windows 11 because I read that Windows 10 was lighter than Windows 11, which means more power available for heavy processes i think.I enabled full screen start menu and realized that the wallpaper was...
  4. Wallpaper Issue with Windows 10 Fullscreen Start

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Menu Alignment

Menu Alignment: Hello, In Win 10 RTL (unlike Win 7), applications menus are aligned to the left. "Tablet PC Settings" seem to affect only the context-menu. ( Run -> shell:::{80F3F1D5-FECA-45F3-BC32-752C152E456E} ). How can I fix that? Thank you. 181229
  6. Start Menu Fullscreen color is grey

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Fullscreen color is grey: [ATTACH] I updated my PC overnight and woke up to my start menu being greyI restarted, still grey. I Changed between light and dark themes then applied my color again, still greyDark is too dark and light is too light both are equally hard on my eyes which is the whole...
  7. WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10

WALLPAPER ISSUE w/ FULLSCREEN START MENU WINDOWS 10: When I set my start menu to be fullscreen, my wallpaper becomes distorted... not properly set in fullscreen like this - [IMG] How could I fix this issue? I've had this resolve itself at one point, but now the problem is back again... Thanks for the help...
  8. What is actually this wallpaper bug when using fullscreen start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is actually this wallpaper bug when using fullscreen start menu?: [ATTACH] I can totally accept it but it bothers me from long long ago... This is what it looks like when on desktop: desktop This is what it looks like when on start menu: Start Menu Half of the wallpaper is glitching. I found this only occurs using resolution above...
  9. 20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency

20H2 FullScreen Start Menu Transparency: Greetings I just installed the 20H2 Test version of Win10 mainly for the Start Menu now having transparent tiles similar to how they were on W10M but alas I can't really enjoy it because of the "lack" of transparency for everything that is NOT a tile. I can't even...
  10. How does one align tiles on Start menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How does one align tiles on Start menu?: I don't use many tiles, but would like a a more streamlined menu - problem is I can't get the tiles to align vertically.. http://rghost.net/download/58601328/...c92a1/menu.mp4 2533