Windows 10: Fullscreen video causes windows to resize

Discus and support Fullscreen video causes windows to resize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I fullscreen a video in any browser and exit out of it I notice that the browser window is now resized to be slightly bigger. The video below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AvonGenesis, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Fullscreen video causes windows to resize

Whenever I fullscreen a video in any browser and exit out of it I notice that the browser window is now resized to be slightly bigger. The video below is a perfect example of the issue I am seeing. Currently running Windows 10 Pro 1809.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43rnROs5OBg

:)

AvonGenesis, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Feb 20, 2019
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Fullscreen video causes windows to resize

5300 fullscreen video

I got the problem! When the video file is 64kbps or lower, the phone plays it in fullscreen, otherwise ( the video is 96kbps or higher) the phone crashes. I'm not sure wether this is caused by the firmware ot the phone just dont support these kbps... I
    hope it'll be fixed

unforgiven---01, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Fullscreen video causes windows to resize

1. Fullscreen video causes windows to resize - Similar Threads - Fullscreen video causes

2. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  3. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  4. Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen: When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there...
  5. Can't record gameplay video smoothly - fullscreen causes lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't record gameplay video smoothly - fullscreen causes lagging: Installed the latest Windows 10 version recently and fully updated it also installed KB5003690 update 'cause my Windows 7 just decided to pass away, lol. So I have version 21H1, just fyi, maybe it can help to fix this issue. Also my specs:Intel Core i5-4430GTX 650 1GB16 GB...
  6. resize video for emailing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    resize video for emailing: Hi I have Windows 10 How do I reduce the size of a video to send by email please Thank you mrsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-video-for-emailing/d2f90ef1-ecaa-4229-bd2f-0596d6054595
  7. Video Freezes in Fullscreen in HDMI

Video Freezes in Fullscreen in HDMI: Hi Seeking desperate help. Everything works as it should when I plug in the HDMI cable to my Asus laptop both as mirror display or as extended display. However, I realise that some videos on some sites do not play in full screen. It freezes on the mirrored/extended screen...
  8. Video not Completely Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Video not Completely Fullscreen: So the only way i can explain this is through pics. please see attached the video does not go completely fullscreen, there is a border on top and left but not right and bottom. IT is the same with all videos, all websites all apps Imgur: The magic of the Internet 110706
  9. BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome

BSOD on fullscreen video in Chrome: I recently made the switch to windows and I get BSOD very often while trying to full screen a video in Chrome. I tried reinstalling windows and I still get the error. I tried letting windows install the video drivers, it BSODs, i tried letting the lenovo update tool...
  10. What is causing my windows to be resized ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is causing my windows to be resized ?: This seems to only happen on my WIN 10 Pro system (Its only 2 months old). I have never seen this happen on my WIN 10 Home system. It seems to occur when I have a sized window and I minimize it. After a period of time not using that window, it gets re-sized ! I've been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. old games in fullscreen resize windows

2. how to resize photo to fullscreen

3. resize fulscreen video