Windows 10: fullscreen

Discus and support fullscreen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to get rid of top screen on computer[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fullscreen/7601b681-bcfd-4b1f-8945-e4f7f5bd117a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChaunceneMatthews, Jan 9, 2019.

1. fullscreen

how to get rid of top screen on computer fullscreen 067d7f39-97e6-4f33-8ae3-d99823e9077d?upload=true.png

:)

ChaunceneMatthews, Jan 9, 2019

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jan 9, 2019
  3. youtube fullscreen problems and browser problems

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience on this issue.

Now, if the results are not satisfactory, I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another Local administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Write to us with the results, fro further assistance on the same.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 9, 2019
  4. fullscreen

Windows 10 brings taskbar on top of fullscreen-windows

I was playing a game on my laptop and suddenly the taskbar is visible in a fullscreen game. It did not stop there, after the game i opened Netflix. When i tried to fullscreen the video again the taskbar appeared. Please suggest a fix. Thank You.

DarshanWaghela, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

fullscreen

1. fullscreen - Similar Threads - fullscreen

2. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  3. Video games lagging on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video games lagging on fullscreen: My video games were running really smooth before. Now, the same games are running smoothly on windowed mode but as i enter into fullscreen, it starts to lag heavily Probably due to latest windows update, i don't know. Windows and graphics driver are updated already. Please...
  4. How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?: I play a video game and I have a smaller resolution than my monitor size because I like it and it has bars around it which I am okay with but I don't like that the color of the bars is black and I don't want to stretch the game to fill the screen in order to remove the bars....
  5. How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?

How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?: I play a video game and I have a smaller resolution than my monitor size because I like it and it has bars around it which I am okay with but I don't like that the color of the bars is black and I don't want to stretch the game to fill the screen in order to remove the bars....
  6. How can I change the color of the black bars in fullscreen mode in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen: Whenever I F11 any app File Explorer just opens. I already tried updating my GPU drivers from GeForce experience and using DISM and sfc. It's really annoying as I frequently press F11....
  8. How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen

How to fix File Explorer opening when exiting Fullscreen: Whenever I F11 any app File Explorer just opens. I already tried updating my GPU drivers from GeForce experience and using DISM and sfc. It's really annoying as I frequently press F11....
  9. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...
  10. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...