Windows 10: Fully Transparent Taskbar

Discus and support Fully Transparent Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I turned off and on my transparency effects, my taskbar became fully transparent. Anyway to fix this? :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harry Potter 23, May 9, 2021.

1. Fully Transparent Taskbar

When I turned off and on my transparency effects, my taskbar became fully transparent. Anyway to fix this? :

:)

Harry Potter 23, May 9, 2021
  2. octaoxide Win User

Windows 10 transparent taskbar

Today I reinstalled Windows 10 using the latest ISO from MS site. When it booted at first, the taskbar was 100% transparent and very sexy looking. However, after some restarts and software installs, the taskbar is now translucent instead of being completely
    transparent. I went through all the Personalisation settings but couldn't find any option.

Anyway to return the taskbar to the default fully transparent state?

octaoxide, May 9, 2021
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 9, 2021
  4. mrgeek Win User

Fully Transparent Taskbar

Windows 10 taskbar partially/fully transparent after Creator update

Do you have Transparency turned on ? Action Center\All settings\Personalization\Colors. Turn Off for solid color. See screener -

Fully Transparent Taskbar [​IMG]

mrgeek, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Fully Transparent Taskbar

1. Fully Transparent Taskbar - Similar Threads - Fully Transparent Taskbar

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  4. taskbar transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  5. Taskbar Transparency issue

Taskbar Transparency issue: Whenever I restart or log in to my PC, I always have to reseat the taskbar transparency manually. Is there any way I can fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-transparency-issue/7a2d4edf-1202-44fe-ad2b-61edb877edd9
  6. Taskbar Appear Transparent

Taskbar Appear Transparent: Hi, I just installed Nexus Dock for Desktop Customization and now I'm using Normal Desktop Instead of any External Software. After Uninstalling the software my Taskbar is looking Transparent See Attached Snap I check settings also but still it appears Transparent. What...
  7. Taskbar Transparency Issues

Taskbar Transparency Issues: Prior to my issue, just letting people know that I am not using any build from the Windows Insider previews. I've just resetted my PC due to some issues, and I'm just configuring and personalizing some of my desktop settings. I'm trying to enable transparency settings for...
  8. Applications fully transparent, but still interactable.

Applications fully transparent, but still interactable.: I've fairly recently gotten a new computer with Windows 10. Some of the applications I install will look transparent (with only the border being visible) or pitch black when they are opened. They can be fully interacted with, and aren't on another display or anything. It's a...
  9. Taskbar total transparency?

Taskbar total transparency?: Does anybody know whether it is possible to make the Taskbar totally transparent? 125257
  10. Windows 10 taskbar partially/fully transparent after Creator update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar partially/fully transparent after Creator update: Ever since I updated to the Creator update, my taskbar has been partially invisble. It doesn't impede the function at all, but it's starting to get extremely annoying. My taskbar is in auto-hide mode and has this continuous invisible strip at the bottom, like this: [img]...