Windows 10: FullyQualifiedErrorID :...

Discus and support FullyQualifiedErrorID :... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just did a clean install of windows 10 pro and am in the process of reinstalling software etc. I needed a calculator, but the Windows 10 calculator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dr. ArtieKopelman, Feb 8, 2019.

1. FullyQualifiedErrorID :...

I just did a clean install of windows 10 pro and am in the process of reinstalling software etc. I needed a calculator, but the Windows 10 calculator app flashes open and closes. I red about this and it was suggested to open owershell and run the following:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml”}

The response involved many error messages such as "...FullyQualifiedErrorID : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Appx.PackageMamager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand"

What's going on?

I decided to try and download a different App from the "Windows Store" - when i click on the Windows Store icon from the search bar, nothing happens.

Please help - without having to reinstall

:)

Dr. ArtieKopelman, Feb 8, 2019

2. Windows store doesn't work

I tried all the steps that you suggested but no fix and for last I tried PowerShell and I got this answer; Get-AppXPackage : Access is denied.

Access is denied.

At line:1 char:1

+ Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*S ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: FullyQualifiedErrorID :... :)) [Get-AppxPackage], UnauthorizedAccessException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.UnauthorizedAccessException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.GetAppxPackageCommand

FranciscoVillagomez, Feb 8, 2019
  3. licinio Win User
    taskbar and menu items not working

Ok, I tried, but after hitting enter at step 4 I get the following:

Get-AppXPackage : Accesso negato.
    Accesso negato.
    In riga:1 car:1
    + Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopm ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: FullyQualifiedErrorID :... :)) [Get-AppxPackage], UnauthorizedAccessException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.UnauthorizedAccessException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.GetApp
    xPackageCommand

PS After step 3 I have no evidence I'm running PowerShell as an administrator.

licinio, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Cross 313 Win User

FullyQualifiedErrorID :...

Unable to Launch Games such as Gears 4

Thank you for the quick reply. When getting to Step 2 I was hit with this message:

Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\Windows\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

At line:1 char:1

+ Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\Win ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Windows\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNot

FoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Cross 313, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

FullyQualifiedErrorID :...

1. FullyQualifiedErrorID :... - Similar Threads - FullyQualifiedErrorID

2. + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnauthorizedAccess.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnauthorizedAccess.: Hello,I want to run a PowerShell script on my system and it showed me below error:File C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Script.ps1 cannot be loaded. The file C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Script.ps1 is not digitally signed. You cannot run this script on the current system. For more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FullyQualifiedErrorId

2. FullyQualifiedErrorId : 2144108297

3. FullyQualifiedErrorId : 2144108477 PSSessionOpenFailed