Windows 10: Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At...

Discus and support Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying not to alert any MwordSword undercover sleeper agents out here, in the wide open internet, ready to press a button to push out a new update to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/filthydatapacket, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At...

Trying not to alert any MwordSword undercover sleeper agents out here, in the wide open internet, ready to press a button to push out a new update to realign tooltips so that theyre 1 pixel above the tip of the mouse and break every handcrafted program out there; I've been trying to find out how they still receive "app and usage" activity history when I've already made some relevant re*edit changes (disabling UI options, certain processes/services), ho*ts file changes (to choke those hungry hungry "endpoints") and even dabbled in using their "new modern UI which suits the needs of people who want their OS to be sleek like *pple's".

There have been some shellthatbearspower workarounds I've seen, only to find out that I've already made those changes manually. I'm still looking for new "endpoints" to block, but im afraid that might be for naught since their documentation specifically refer to enter... prise, but I may as well have them blocked.

In theory, you treat this as a legitimate question, is there anything else I can do short of just signing out?

submitted by /u/filthydatapacket
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/filthydatapacket, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 4, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At...

1. Fun and Willing User Data Gets Sent to Daddy Dearest's Home to Be Completely Looked At... - Similar Threads - Fun Willing User

2. This is going to be fun

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This is going to be fun: Ok where to start.... Well it all started when I updated my graphics card driver. Upon rebooting I went through infamous flickering screen. No biggie, that's a fairly easy fix. After backed the PC up to a previous date, then ungodly annoying spinning dots of death. After...
  3. This is going to be fun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is going to be fun: Ok where to start.... Well it all started when I updated my graphics card driver. Upon rebooting I went through infamous flickering screen. No biggie, that's a fairly easy fix. After backed the PC up to a previous date, then ungodly annoying spinning dots of death. After...
  4. have fun looking at this fake malware page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    have fun looking at this fake malware page.: Reading about user experiences on a forum about Bluetooth, saw this comical page link. It will tell you your PC is infected with hundreds of virus, etc... Security Center Error #0x268d3 (68-183-119-238.plesk.page) 173305
  5. Dearest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dearest: My google account logging out automatically by itself without my permission - How do I change that what is its problem and how to solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dearest/8bf3476f-c265-42d6-a8e3-ed5e77d214d4
  6. House of Fun

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    House of Fun: why does House of Fun keep spinning and I get charged and wont stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/house-of-fun/bd2a659d-3b73-4fac-b3f8-9dd729e5a4b7
  7. Getting old Windows user data back?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Getting old Windows user data back?: I bought a new PC and installed my old records. I have NOT transferred the disk with my old Windows data and want to transfer the data. But I don't have the authorization and I can't do that. How can I get my data back? I can access individual data, but I have a lot of...
  8. Lost a bunch of data, how to get windows to stop looking for it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost a bunch of data, how to get windows to stop looking for it?: Basically I was trying to repair a raid 1 in my bios, thought i had it, but instead i ended up losing everything. Years of work stuff just gone in an instant. (if you know of a way to get it back let me know but pretty sure its just gone.) It didnt tell me it was going to...
  9. Who is you daddy indegent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Who is you daddy indegent: whos your daddy. Why can I no longer post answers on threads. Keeps saying Oopss something went wrong. Do you need a degree to post on here. If this is the case, better shut this site down....
  10. Looking for screen video recorder willing to pay for quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for screen video recorder willing to pay for quality: Hi. I would like to record my desktop into a video. When searching Google, I get spammy links and suspicious looking websites. I have a need for 4K video and one that runs at 30FPS. I don't need audio. I will be editing the files in Adobe Premiere. Suggestions on software...