Windows 10: Function key lock not found in MSI Bios setup Desktop

Discus and support Function key lock not found in MSI Bios setup Desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a desktop with a MSI Gaming plus X570 motherboard and when I go to Bios setup I cant seem to find the function lock key and I cant find a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaxieMook, Nov 25, 2020.

1. MaxieMook Win User

Function key lock not found in MSI Bios setup Desktop

I have a desktop with a MSI Gaming plus X570 motherboard and when I go to Bios setup I cant seem to find the function lock key and I cant find a way to turn off the function lock because every time I have to press the volume or brightness button with the fn lock. I'm wondering if anyone knows a solution of turning off fn lock on MSI bios setup. Thank you! Regards MaxieMook

:)

MaxieMook, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Rotation lock key is not functioning

Since the Rotation lock is still grayed out, our next step is to uninstall/Update your display driver. To uninstall your your drivers, you can do the following:

• Press the Windows and X key on your keyboard and click on
      Device Manager
    • On the Device Manager window, click on the Display adapter drop-down.
    • Right-click the driver and choose uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

If it is the same, update the said driver by following these steps:

• Go Back to the Display adapter drop down in Device Manager.
    • Locate your display adapter driver, right-click and choose
      Update Driver Software

We would also suggest that you go to your device manufacturer's website and download the latest driver for your device.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Jay Jap, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Function key lock not found in MSI Bios setup Desktop

function key for bios set up

What is the function key for Bios setup in windows 10 ?

Thanks in advance !

HarinathRao, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Function key lock not found in MSI Bios setup Desktop

1. Function key lock not found in MSI Bios setup Desktop - Similar Threads - Function key lock

2. vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi Not Found: Everytime i try to open Beam.NG Or Ready Or Not it says 'preparing first time installation and then bring this error message up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntimeminimumx64msi-not-found/0deec44e-d297-4535-b9f0-0b2ce7f0d47b
  3. vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi Not Found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi Not Found: Everytime i try to open Beam.NG Or Ready Or Not it says 'preparing first time installation and then bring this error message up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntimeminimumx64msi-not-found/0deec44e-d297-4535-b9f0-0b2ce7f0d47b
  4. vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. After BIOS update windows locked in PIN setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After BIOS update windows locked in PIN setup: I updated hp BIOS and now it prompts to set up new PIN. My phone number was changed 1 year ago and though I updated the phone number in my Microsoft account it keeps sending security number info to my old phone number. I requested a change in security info to include an...
  6. After BIOS update windows locked in PIN setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After BIOS update windows locked in PIN setup: I updated hp BIOS and now it prompts to set up new PIN. My phone number was changed 1 year ago and though I updated the phone number in my Microsoft account it keeps sending security number info to my old phone number. I requested a change in security info to include an...
  7. Function Lock Key is Acting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Function Lock Key is Acting up: So I just got an Asus Zenbook 14 Pine Grey a few days ago and it's been working just fine, running really well and a huge upgrade from my last laptop. However, I got minecraft and was playing it and messing around with a few of the function keys to see what did what thing in...
  8. MSI Modern 14 B4MW function keys no longer responding!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSI Modern 14 B4MW function keys no longer responding!: Hello, Today I updated Creator Center on my MSI laptop. It told me to update, so I did, makes sense? Great. After updating only F2 (volume down) F3 (Volume up) and brightness keys F9,F10 and keyboard light (F8) are working. Nothing else is working. Not even the mute button....
  9. vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi Not Found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.msi Not Found: I've been getting error messages recently that said there was a problem with vc_runtimeMinimum_x64.[ATTACH] Any tips to fix this problem would be very appreciated!...
  10. Function key lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function key lock: So I've tried the holding fn and shift or fn and caps but nothing happens. I'm playing game and I need the function keys so I dont have to keep pressing FN then f1-f12. My keyboard has no fn lock button....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi click bios fn lock

2. msi click BIOS fn keys