Windows 10: Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

Discus and support Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why did my function keys F1, F2 and F3 stop working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnthonyRazzini, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

Why did my function keys F1, F2 and F3 stop working?

:)

AnthonyRazzini, Mar 24, 2020

2. F1 F2 F3 not a single is working

My f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12 any of these keys is not working. My laptop had windows 7 professional but I upgraded to Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool. Please suggest some solutions.

AdityaRai3, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Function key F1,F2 not working

Hi

I am unable to use function key F1,F2. If I press the FN & then use the function key It is working.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AjitDesai_333, Mar 24, 2020
  4. VirtuAll Win User

Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

How to make the F1, F2 and F3 keys no longer control volume.

I usually use the F1, F2 and F3 keys a lot in certain programs but recently after a Windows update that occurred while I was using my computer a few days ago, these keys are now set to Mute, Volume Up and Volume Down. I was wondering how I can disable
    these so that they have regular functions again. I can find answers for Mac online but nothing for Windows, I've tried searching in the community here too. Thanks so much for your help! ;D

VirtuAll, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

1. Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working - Similar Threads - Function keys working

2. Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working: My keyboard had fallen on the floor a few days ago, and since then my f2 f3 f4 are not working.Specifically, my f3 is working as searching instead of volume up. So I think my keyboard is not broken.Please help, it struggles me for a while....
  3. Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working: My keyboard had fallen on the floor a few days ago, and since then my f2 f3 f4 are not working.Specifically, my f3 is working as searching instead of volume up. So I think my keyboard is not broken.Please help, it struggles me for a while....
  4. Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i switch my fn+F1, F2.... keys functions to just F1, F2

How do i switch my fn+F1, F2.... keys functions to just F1, F2: So recently i bought a new laptop and im used to pressing just F11 to go fullscreen, no i have to hold the Fn Key too. The same happens if i try pressing F3 in minecraft, I have to hold Fn too. Can somebody help? Thanks...
  6. Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly: My F1 to F3 function keys which also double as mute, vol down, and vol up don't work as they should. Whenever I press these keys it refreshes my screen and bugs out for a few seconds - can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere.Running: Windows 11 Build 22533.1001 Device:...
  7. Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly

Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly: My F1 to F3 function keys which also double as mute, vol down, and vol up don't work as they should. Whenever I press these keys it also refreshes my screen and bugs out for a few seconds - can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere.Running: Windows 11 22533.1001 Device:...
  8. Volume function keys f1 - f3 behaving strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume function keys f1 - f3 behaving strangely: My F1 to F3 function keys which also double as mute, vol down, and vol up don't work as they should. Whenever I press these keys it also refreshes my screen and bugs out for a few seconds - can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere.Running: Windows 11 22533.1001 Device:...
  9. MY f1,f2,f3,f4 etc keys are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY f1,f2,f3,f4 etc keys are not working: I was playing one night, i hit my keyboard not hard but i hit it.... Now the f1,f2,f3,f4 etc keys are not working I need them for my hotkeys etc Please help My graphics card Nvidia 1070ti ASROCK motherboard intel core i5-7600k 16gb DDR4 RAM If any of them help...
  10. All "F#" keys aren't working, except for F1, F2, and F3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All "F#" keys aren't working, except for F1, F2, and F3: I am trying to talk with a friend, though when I try to turn on my microphone with the F4 key, nothing prompts. I try the F8 key, nothing happens, and so on. F11 and F12 still work,, though everything else does not as I know. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click f1 f2 f3 in cypress

2. how to turn f1 f2 f3 on windows 10

3. windows 10 update 1909 f1 f2 note working