Windows 10: Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

Discus and support Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why did my function keys F1, F2 and F3 stop working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnthonyRazzini, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

Why did my function keys F1, F2 and F3 stop working?

:)

AnthonyRazzini, Mar 24, 2020

2. F1 F2 F3 not a single is working

My f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12 any of these keys is not working. My laptop had windows 7 professional but I upgraded to Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool. Please suggest some solutions.

AdityaRai3, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Function key F1,F2 not working

Hi

I am unable to use function key F1,F2. If I press the FN & then use the function key It is working.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AjitDesai_333, Mar 24, 2020
  4. VirtuAll Win User

Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

How to make the F1, F2 and F3 keys no longer control volume.

I usually use the F1, F2 and F3 keys a lot in certain programs but recently after a Windows update that occurred while I was using my computer a few days ago, these keys are now set to Mute, Volume Up and Volume Down. I was wondering how I can disable
    these so that they have regular functions again. I can find answers for Mac online but nothing for Windows, I've tried searching in the community here too. Thanks so much for your help! ;D

VirtuAll, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working

1. Function keys F1 F2 F3 not working - Similar Threads - Function keys working

2. Change of the key in F1-mute, F2-lower the sound, F3-Higher the sound...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change of the key in F1-mute, F2-lower the sound, F3-Higher the sound...: Hi everyone, I'm facing the problem that I don't know how to solve. Apparently I did some thing and it change my key type from sounds thing to f1-f3, brightness to f11-f12 and others. Can someone please tell me how to change it back please....
  3. MY f1,f2,f3,f4 etc keys are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY f1,f2,f3,f4 etc keys are not working: I was playing one night, i hit my keyboard not hard but i hit it.... Now the f1,f2,f3,f4 etc keys are not working I need them for my hotkeys etc Please help My graphics card Nvidia 1070ti ASROCK motherboard intel core i5-7600k 16gb DDR4 RAM If any of them help...
  4. minecraft f3 key doens't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft f3 key doens't work: Hi, I have windows 10 laptop, I bought minecraft, i need to see the coordinates but the key fn+f3 doen't work Please help me. I try to modify into settings but there isn't nothing to change...
  5. Computer crashes when pressing F1, F2, F3, F11, or F12

Computer crashes when pressing F1, F2, F3, F11, or F12: Hi, Whenever I press the volume or brightness-related buttons, my laptop completely freezes, bluescreens, then attempts to restart. However, it freezes in the process of restarting, so I have to force shutdown either way. It has been like this for several weeks. Is there...
  6. f1 function

f1 function: The f1 one button caused me some problems with the fact that by pressing it would open the microsoft page on google. Now I needed the f1 button in a game called "HITMAN 2", so I disabled that function but now its just a button with no purpose. What I would like to know is how...
  7. Function keys for F1-F7 not working after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function keys for F1-F7 not working after updating Windows 10: I run on an ASUS ROG Strix GL702VM-GC182T. Since updating windows 10 with the more recent update, the Function key access to F1-F7 have stopped, this would be the Brightness setting for both the screen and keyboard, the touchpad lock, and putting the laptop into airplane mode...
  8. All "F#" keys aren't working, except for F1, F2, and F3

All "F#" keys aren't working, except for F1, F2, and F3: I am trying to talk with a friend, though when I try to turn on my microphone with the F4 key, nothing prompts. I try the F8 key, nothing happens, and so on. F11 and F12 still work,, though everything else does not as I know. Thank you....
  9. Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win.: Working fine in July 2018. Tried to boot to update all new software. I keep getting a black screen with "No bootable devices found" Press F1 to retry boot. press F2 for setup utility Press F3 to run onboard diagnosis I've tried all of them but nothing works I've tried...
  10. f1 key doesnt working

f1 key doesnt working: I have hp 250 G6 lap windows10. Here the f1 help key is not working, so how it is work? can you please inform details about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/f1-key-doesnt-working/6cbb396f-5265-4bca-b903-6e6f448c9db3