Windows 10: function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off

Discus and support function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the three sound keys on laptop suddenly stopped working - no sound from the computer. Happened when I ran a movie on You Tube.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonaldCheney1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off

the three sound keys on laptop suddenly stopped working - no sound from the computer.

Happened when I ran a movie on You Tube.

:)

RonaldCheney1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. dolphin Win User

f6, f7 and f8 sound control keys are not working on Windows 10 after latest update.

f6, f7 and f8 sound control keys were working fine until the last update

dolphin, Oct 11, 2018
  3. f6, f7 and f8 sound control keys are not working on Windows 10.

Original Title: Sound Button Problems

The Buttons f6, f7, f8 are all volume controls and recently they have stopped working.

JordanVillarreal, Oct 11, 2018
  4. function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off

F6 F7 F8 not working when Device Manager window not focused function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off o_O

Hi,

Let's use Likhitha V's answer from this
    keys not working.

Update us with the results.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off

1. function keys f6, f7 and f8 suddenly turned off - Similar Threads - function keys suddenly

2. Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off Touchscreen's pinch/zoom function: I have a Dell 3030 and 3050 All in one that is running Windows 10. They have the 1809 Fall update installed and we are using an application as a kiosk. These machines have a touchscreen and NOT a touch pad. Is there a way to turn off the pinch/zoom gesture for the...
  3. Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working

Flight Mode Hot Key (F7) Not Working: I have a small confusion, I have a Lenovo v110 laptop. Last time when I install Windows 10, 2 days back then all the hot keys were working fine since I installed all the required drivers including Lenovo utility driver from support Lenovo site, but now when I reinstall...
  4. Function keys for F1-F7 not working after updating Windows 10

Function keys for F1-F7 not working after updating Windows 10: I run on an ASUS ROG Strix GL702VM-GC182T. Since updating windows 10 with the more recent update, the Function key access to F1-F7 have stopped, this would be the Brightness setting for both the screen and keyboard, the touchpad lock, and putting the laptop into airplane mode...
  5. Disabling Quick Start fails to turn the function off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling Quick Start fails to turn the function off: I have disabled the feature in the power options and yet Windows continues to use the quick start feature. All I want my computer to do is shut down completely when I hit shut down. Functions such as auto-enabling my num-lock via the registry edit do not function properly due...
  6. Monitors turned off suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turned off suddenly: I use a laptop with two connected monitors. This system worked without any problems for a few years. Currently I am facing a random issue. All of a sudden my two monitors went dark and I saw all the apps and files on the laptop screen. I restart the system and the move all...
  7. Unable to turn on wireless Wi-Fi with "function F8" after Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to turn on wireless Wi-Fi with "function F8" after Windows 10: I just installed Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite laptop, model L755-5170. Prior to installation I performed a DoD type file shredder and NTFS format. The install worked perfectly. When I attempted to go on line to get updates and discovered that the "fn-F8" keyboard...
  8. Win10 Desktop - F6 turns my Wifi off, - how to I reassign this key ?

Win10 Desktop - F6 turns my Wifi off, - how to I reassign this key ?: I want the F6 key to do something else, but it is being (at some stage) assigned to "turn off wifi". I don't know what program or task is setting F6 to do this. I have a desktop win10 latest update. How do I find out what program is assinging this ? I checked my startup...
  9. Win10 needs F8 functionality

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 needs F8 functionality: Win10 needs F8 functionality at boot time. I have a system that updated, and now just crasheses and restarts. OCCASIONALLY it will boot to the repair menu, but there is no way to call it at boot. VERY frustrating! *Sad 22104
  10. Sticky keys won't turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Sticky keys won't turn off: Have searched forum ... lots of answers but none work. Have physiccal problems and fingers don't always do what I 'tell' them too (like releaase a key immediately -see what I mean) 52414

Users found this page by searching for:

1. function f7 key not working

2. f6 dark mode not working

3. F7 after BSOD

4. function f8 windows 10 not working,
  5. windows 10 f6 and f7 buttons stopped working,
  6. volume f7 and f8 setting,
  7. f7 and f8 function keys not working,
  8. f6 f7 f8 sound control not working windows 10,
  9. f7 f8 keys not working,
  10. f6 and f7 wont turn volume up or down,
  11. f6 f7 f8 buttons disable volume