Windows 10: Functional program as a wallpaper?

Discus and support Functional program as a wallpaper? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day, Is there a way to set windows file explorer explorer.exe as a wallpaper. As a functional wallpaper which you can use to work on. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatejVesel, May 15, 2020.

1. Functional program as a wallpaper?

Good day,

Is there a way to set windows file explorer explorer.exe as a wallpaper. As a functional wallpaper which you can use to work on. Is there a way to set up a running program as a wallpaper? I really don't need a wallpaper therefore I only have a black color. Is there a way to just disable the wallpaper completely and show something else instead of a non-functional photo? What are the possibilities? There must be something running so that wallpaper is displayed all the time. Can we replace that something? What is a wallpaper, what is a desktop and how do they work?

Have a good day further on,

Matej

:)

MatejVesel, May 15, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 15, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    what programs or functions use dual core

Please list any programs or computer functions that use both cores of a dual core cpu. Im trying to figure out if there are any reasons to own one at present. I realize in the future there will be but im wonder about the here and now.

trt740, May 15, 2020
  4. Functional program as a wallpaper?

unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Functional program as a wallpaper?

1. Functional program as a wallpaper? - Similar Threads - Functional program wallpaper

2. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  3. Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a right-click function to delete the current wallpaper?: I downloaded some static pictures as wallpaper, put them all in one folder e.g. D \ my wallpaper, and chose the slide mode of changing one slide in 30 minutes.Sometimes there is something I don't like. I want to delete it. I have to find that picture. It's troublesome. Can I...
  4. Desktop Wallpaper align/center/strech function not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Wallpaper align/center/strech function not working: As title says, no matter which option I pick, the desktop wallpaper looks always the same, I have a 4k wallpaper on a full HD screen that gets automatically shrieked down no matter which option I pick: center, align, stretch, etc. NO difference whatsoever. Using Windows 10...
  5. Defragmenting with a program or Windows function?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defragmenting with a program or Windows function?: What makes some defragmentation programs better than others? Is it better to install a defragmenting program than to use the normal Windows 10 function to defragment? Defragmentieren mit Programm oder Windows Funktion?
  6. program function keys

program function keys: How to program function keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-function-keys/b5c425b6-5440-4fec-9165-8eb2b2ab229c
  7. Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on: I'm running Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.388 I remember, in the early days of Windows 10 if you had more than one computer with Windows 10 on it when you changed the background on one computer the background on the the other computer would automatically change to that...
  8. Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on

in Windows 10 Support
    Background (Wallpaper) not syncing, even though sync function is on: I'm running Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.388 I remember, in the early days of Windows 10 if you had more than one computer with Windows 10 on it when you changed the background on one computer the background on the the other computer would automatically change to that...
  9. Turn off opacity function for desktop wallpaper image

Turn off opacity function for desktop wallpaper image: In a recent Windows Update, the functionality of desktop images changed. I have photos I use for a backgound image and they are now more Opaque (they are not the original photograph, but lightened by 10% or more. I want to shut this functionality OFF. How to stop Windows from...
  10. Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 again ( 3rd time- I'm a sucker for punishment). My first problem surrounds the search function and although I can key in my search request there is no enter button to activate the search. Secondly I've tried several methods to change my...