Windows 10: functioning DVs on files?

Discus and support functioning DVs on files? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; we make videos DVDs with menus. (the menus also have a video running in them.) If i put the files on the computer of course the menus do not work. is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anon125, Dec 8, 2019.

1. anon125 Win User

functioning DVs on files?

we make videos DVDs with menus.
    (the menus also have a video running in them.)
    If i put the files on the computer of course the menus do not work.

is there anyway i can have the files on the computer and the menu still works?

if i put the dvd in the disk player on the computer the dvd menus work.

Thanks all

:)

anon125, Dec 8, 2019

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 8, 2019
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Dec 8, 2019
  4. functioning DVs on files?

Set Up File Sharing on a Windows 10 PC

Hi Brink great tutorial as usual.

I could not help but notice in step 1 you say to enable " Function Discovery Resource Publication "

In most of the posts I have read on Ten Forums they also suggest to enable " Function Discovery Provider Host "

Are you suggesting that Function Discovery Provider Host is not necessary.

functioning DVs on files? [​IMG]

Digital Life, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

functioning DVs on files?

1. functioning DVs on files? - Similar Threads - functioning DVs files

2. File Explorer function change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer function change: I frequently copy items from one folder by dragging into the folder address window. If I want to move something to the previous level of folder, I don't have to open another folder but just drag and drop from the folder I'm currently in. This action now gives me a "stop sign"...
  3. File Explorer function change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer function change: I frequently copy items from one folder by dragging into the folder address window. If I want to move something to the previous level of folder, I don't have to open another folder but just drag and drop from the folder I'm currently in. This action now gives me a "stop sign"...
  4. "move to" function on File Explorer ribbon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "move to" function on File Explorer ribbon: i want to have the "move to" function back on my File Explorer ribbon menu. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-to-function-on-file-explorer-ribbon/e6570124-d6c1-4c0f-ac4f-5fe2f936b6ea
  5. Odd functionality of searching for files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Odd functionality of searching for files: This is a bit of an obscure issue, and I hope I can explain it well enough to get some help. When a website or app has the option to add a file, it opens a file explorer window. In the top right of this window is a search box. As you type a file name in that search box, a...
  6. File explorer function not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer function not working: Customer called today about not being able to save attachments from Outlook 2016. Pop up on save saying cannot save. So updated OS to latest build 20h2, updated office 365 and checked updated drivers etc. Still issue. Tried saveas function in word and excel, browse does not...
  7. file explorer does not function correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer does not function correctly: the file explorer folders on my windows 10 have stopped opening when I click on the folders icon. No matter what folder I select from the folders in the folders icon, the computer just accumulates small windows along the top edge of the task bar. But none open up on the...
  8. The Saving file area not properly functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Saving file area not properly functioning: While saving any file, the saving area is not showing properly. The names of the folders are not showing and the field to put the name is not showing properly and the field is sqieezed to a narrow line. It happened all at a sudden automatically....
  9. TREE command function misses files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TREE command function misses files: I just backed up a large directory from one disk to another. I noticed a different in backup size so I thought I would use the TREE command function to see where the problem could be. The TREE failed to list two files on the target drive despite the fact that they are there....
  10. File Explorer opens but does not function

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer opens but does not function: I have all the current Windows 10 Home 64-bit updates. File Explorer opens with its main screen but no files are listed in the main file listing window. Instead the message 'working on it' appears t the top of the Window and the spinning blue disc spins away. None of the...