Windows 10: functioning of app

Discus and support functioning of app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem which is that my windows app store and photos app does not even opening . I have done troubleshooting along with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brijeshdubey1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. functioning of app

Hello,

I am having a problem which is that my windows app store and photos app does not even opening .

I have done troubleshooting along with update procedure of these two app

please have a look on my problem

thank you

Brijesh

:)

brijeshdubey1, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Ruz San Win User

Re-install Windows 10 Photo Edit app "Warm" Function

Hi,

To better understand your concern about the app in Windows 10, please answer the following:

• Are you pertaining to the Photos app?
    • Did you lose the function after updating the app?
    If you lost the function after an update was installed on your computer, you can try the steps on this

page
    to restore from a system restore point. Doing this will revert your computer's state to when you haven't updated the system.

We also suggest you provide a feedback or suggestion
    here
    for Microsoft to look into your opinion about our products.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ruz San, Apr 18, 2019
  3. geoffers Win User
    SOLVED: Laptop Touchpad fully functional, but not in Universal apps

OK - sorted it finally :
    • in step one/two above you delete the existing Synaptics drivers then have to reboot
    • unfortunately when the PC restarts it installs some generic touchpad drivers which have the basic functionality
    • So although step4 (run setup) appears to work, it hasn't actually done anything as the generic drivers are already there
    So what you have to do is this...

• In device manager, select the mouse device and click update drivers.
    • Then select Browse My Computer > Let me pick from a list > Have disk button, and select the folder with the new Synaptics drivers (I'm running 32-bit windows so selected ..\WinWDF\x86).
    • The green progress bar shows the drivers are loading, then when it's all done you now have the new functionality installed - RESULT!!!
    • functioning of app [​IMG]

geoffers, Apr 18, 2019
  4. functioning of app

Windows 10 Apps not functioning on multiple PC's

Those pesky native apps are the worst thing about windows 10, they are so prone to breaking. I’ve had problems in the past and fixes that have helped restore functionality. You probably already tried but could be worth going into settings, apps and finding the offending apps. Click advanced and then select to reset the app and see if that yields joy.

bit riskier but worked for me too in past is to download ccleaner. Find something like calculator in the list and uninstall it. Now go back into store and redownload it. Trouble is if you say store isn’t working either then you won’t be able to get into it to redownload. You could remove / uninstall the store app itself in here too. But once removed I don’t know how one goes about reinstalling the app (maybe one for a guru on this forum)

there is also system restore if you have it switched on. But you would need to know when the apps worked last and hope you have a restore point from prior to them breaking.

There are powershell commands that have been suggested too but tread carefully as I think I tried one once and it wreaked havoc. Breaking more apps than it fixed and only a system restore saved me. Again prob one for a guru on these steps

Worth a shot.

Scottyboy99, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

functioning of app

1. functioning of app - Similar Threads - functioning app

2. How to disable all windows functionalities except for one app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable all windows functionalities except for one app ?: Hi,I am trying to use a computer as a monitor for an app.I want the local user to only be able to use one application, and nothing else no file explorer, no windows explorer, no apps, nothing.How could I achieve this ?Thank you !...
  3. How to disable all windows functionalities except for one app ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable all windows functionalities except for one app ?: Hi,I am trying to use a computer as a monitor for an app.I want the local user to only be able to use one application, and nothing else no file explorer, no windows explorer, no apps, nothing.How could I achieve this ?Thank you !...
  4. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.: Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still...
  5. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.: Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still...
  6. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Keyboard functioning erratically in Win 11: works in most apps browsers but not in some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard functioning erratically in Win 11: works in most apps browsers but not in some...: I have a high-end Lenovo PC with Win 11 with a Lenovo USB keyboard that has worked reliably for a couple of years.Problem: My keyboard is unresponsive in MS Store, WhatsApp, the Search bar, and Settings. However it works in Chrome, Edge, Office, and Adobe products. Fixes...
  8. Keyboard functioning erratically in Win 11: works in most apps browsers but not in some...

Keyboard functioning erratically in Win 11: works in most apps browsers but not in some...: I have a high-end Lenovo PC with Win 11 with a Lenovo USB keyboard that has worked reliably for a couple of years.Problem: My keyboard is unresponsive in MS Store, WhatsApp, the Search bar, and Settings. However it works in Chrome, Edge, Office, and Adobe products. Fixes...
  9. Updated Windows - Most Pinned Apps on Start Gone, Search Barely Functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated Windows - Most Pinned Apps on Start Gone, Search Barely Functioning: I just updated Windows tonight and most of my pinned apps on the start menu were gone. I tried searching for them with the search bar but it's unable to find anything. I ran through all the common fixes for the search bar but it still cannot find all the apps. I know some of...
  10. Updated Windows - Most Pinned Apps on Start Gone, Search Barely Functioning

Updated Windows - Most Pinned Apps on Start Gone, Search Barely Functioning: I just updated Windows tonight and most of my pinned apps on the start menu were gone. I tried searching for them with the search bar but it's unable to find anything. I ran through all the common fixes for the search bar but it still cannot find all the apps. I know some of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my system store app is not functioning very well what can i do