Windows 10: Functions and Procedures for dyslexics

Discus and support Functions and Procedures for dyslexics in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to understand Procedures and Functions (Using Oshonsoft BASIC) Here is the example for Procedures: Code: Dim in_only As Byte Dim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Camerart, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Camerart Win User

Functions and Procedures for dyslexics

Hi,
    I'm trying to understand Procedures and Functions (Using Oshonsoft BASIC)
    Here is the example for Procedures:

Code:

Dim in_only As Byte
    Dim inc_me As Byte
    Dim add_inc_me_and_in_only As Byte

in_only = 5
    inc_me = 10
    Call testbyref(in_only, inc_me, add_inc_me_and_in_only)
    'after this call
    'inc_me = 11
    'add_inc_me_and_in_only = 16
    End

Proc testbyref(arg1 As Byte, ByRef arg2 As Byte, ByRefOut arg3 As Byte)
    arg2 = arg2 + 1
    arg3 = arg1 + arg2...

Read more

Camerart, Jun 16, 2021

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Remote Procedure Call Failed, System Updates

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit enter.
    • Look for "Remote Procedure Call" and make sure that the status says "Started".
    • Right-click on "Remote Procedure Call" and choose Properties.
    • Under Startup type, select Automatic.
    • Click Start, Apply, and hit OK.
    • On the Second "Remote Procedure Call (RPC Locator)", set it to
      Manual.
    • Restart your computer.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Functions and Procedures for dyslexics

Windows 10, Twinui failed procedure calls and No listing of error in Event Log .

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you are facing issues with access the photos with error:
    The remote procedure call failed after the Windows update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code/ error message of this issue?
    • What is the photos file type you are facing the issue with?
    • Which is latest update being installed on your device?

I suggest you to use Windows Photo app to view the photos and check if the issue persists.

As a work around I suggest you to try the following and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to uninstall the update, restart the device and check if you are able to access the photos.

Steps:

1. Right click on the
    Start button and select Programs and Features.

2. Click on View installed updates.

3. Right click on the latest update and then click
    Uninstall.

Note: Administrator permission required if you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

As you receive an error: The remote procedure call failed, I suggest you to check the status of Remote Procedure Call locator service.

Method 2: Make sure the Remote Procedure Call status is Started and set to Automatic. RPC Locator should be set to Manual.

Follow the below steps for the same:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    • Type services.msc in the search box and press
      Enter
    • Search for the Remote Procedure Call locator service
    • Make sure the Start-up type is Manual.

Steps to set the services to Automatic

• Right click on the service,
    • If the service is stopped then Start the service
    • Select Properties
    • And in the Start-up type, select Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Functions and Procedures for dyslexics

1. Functions and Procedures for dyslexics - Similar Threads - Functions Procedures dyslexics

2. What is the Procedure to ... ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Procedure to ... ?: I have an existing Win 10 Pro 64 license, upgraded via Win 7 > 8 > 10. I want to Migrate to a larger SSD partitioned completely GUID. I want to save all Settings, Apps, Yada ... . That is, I want to restore a system image to a different SSD EFI partition. I have a Type C SATA...
  3. What is the Procedure to ... ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the Procedure to ... ?: I have an existing Win 10 Pro 64 license, upgraded via Win 7 > 8 > 10. I want to Migrate to a larger SSD partitioned completely GUID. I want to save all Settings, Apps, Yada ... . That is, I want to restore a system image to a different SSD EFI partition. I have a Type C SATA...
  4. What is the Procedure to ... ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Question on Installation Procedure

Question on Installation Procedure: Can Windows 10 Updates be downloaded from this site and installed on my device without my license being harmed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-on-installation-procedure/a15f11b9-7b8b-4b35-a275-f5813ac429a0
  6. procedural problem

in Windows 10 Support
    procedural problem: was typing out some text in the Quick Reply box, hit Post Quick Reply and got a message to log in which i'd forgotten to do earlier. so i logged in then made my way back to my Quick Reply box but my test message had been deleted. as i was now logged in, i re-typed in what i...
  7. What is the procedure to remove the latest update? my laptop no longer functions because of...

What is the procedure to remove the latest update? my laptop no longer functions because of...: What is the procedure to remove the latest update? my laptop no longer functions because of the latest update. VERY ANGRY WITH MICROSOFT! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-procedure-to-remove-the-latest-update/44a41467-fe0d-443b-8b22-4ed21221088c
  8. Windows doesnt change Font into Dyslexic ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesnt change Font into Dyslexic ?: Hey, I went to control, then fonts, and chose dyslexic bold. But even after restarting, there was no change in how my docs and items on the desktop were portrayed. Any idea about a solution ? Best submitted by /u/Kili12345 [link] [comments]...
  9. Backing up procedure.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up procedure.: I have windows 10 home running well I also do a regular backup of documents & pictures and video not to bothered about the music side of things.I make backups maybe every other week and use macrium to copy c drive. as all my documents/photos are on a second internal hdd the c...
  10. CMOS procedure

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CMOS procedure: Hello Dell XPS 8300 I have tried to gently remove that CMOS battery but I cannot get it out. I don't want to press on the board to pry and I don't want to damage the clip as it is the positive piece for continuity. The manual is of no detailed help. It seems it is...