Windows 10: funimation now app

Discus and support funimation now app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok just a few months ago I downloaded the funimation now app from the app store, now it doesn't show up, even though I can find it, it only says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dolond, Jun 2, 2019.

1. dolond Win User

funimation now app

ok just a few months ago I downloaded the funimation now app from the app store, now it doesn't show up, even though I can find it, it only says allowed on xbox one. so why the change? I want to be able to watch my anime on my pc, other then through a web browser or a xbox one which I don't have.

:)

dolond, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. funimation now app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 2, 2019
  4. funimation now app

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

funimation now app

1. funimation now app - Similar Threads - funimation app

2. Windows 10 photos app people pane issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 photos app people pane issue: Dear team 6 months back i have paused windows update and recently reaumed. Since then i m not able to c new photos in people pane.. I have also upgraded windows 10 with latest build... Still new photo s r their in collection but not showing in people pane... Indexing...
  3. amazon music app

amazon music app: I am trying to download the above app it seems to be stuck in pending circle going around as if downloading but nothing happening for quite some time any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-music-app/8df92059-a955-4099-92a7-91408be0a727
  4. RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,

in Windows 10 Customization
    RESIZE APP ON DESKTOP SCREEN,: I HAVE SUDDENLY AND WITHOUT ANY PROVOCATION FROM ME, HAD MY RECYCLE BIN APP AND ONE DRIVE APP ON MY DESKTOP START UP SCREEN ENLARGE TO MAXIMUM SIZE. I have to make it SMALLER, PLEASE I AM TRULY BAFFELED WITH THIS. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO RESIZE THESE TWO (2) apps...
  5. myiptv app

myiptv app: why will myiptv app not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/myiptv-app/915af89b-2467-475c-adb9-e2bc83d4de06
  6. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  7. App icon not showing, when using Start menu search for Windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    App icon not showing, when using Start menu search for Windows 10 apps: [ATTACH] Using Start Menu Search [ATTACH] Start Menu apps Recently, I've been having app icon display issues when performing a search using the startbar. Calculator, Camera, Spotify etc are all affected by this issue. However, the icons are showing up as per normal...
  8. App crashes on one specific account

App crashes on one specific account: Hi, I have downloaded an app and it crashes every time I open it. So I created a new account and guess what, it works just fine Seems like there's something called corrupted account with Microsoft lately. And I don't want to create a new account every time issue happens...
  9. OneNote App is auto dimming

OneNote App is auto dimming: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 running Windows 10 1803 and OneNote for Windows 10 (UWP) Version 16001.11727.20076.0 Whenever I maximize OneNote (or make it full screen) the laptop screen dims to 50%. This only happens when I am charging. It does not dim external screens, only the...
  10. Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Apps not working + action center, power plan switcher, calendar: I am having an issue with Microsoft Store, it just won't open. Then there are few more problems, like I can't click on time to see calendar, action center doesn't work and battery icon doesn't open (power plan) [ATTACH] I have used Tweaking.com tool to reset and repair...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. funimation app not for pc?

2. why wont funimation app install on pc

3. funimation desktop app