Windows 10: Funk as N&I is...

Discus and support Funk as N&I is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Funky as News & Interests is, personally, besides the weather on the taskbar, I prefer the Edge Widget.Can place it anywhereCan be vertical or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, May 4, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Funk as N&I is...

Funky as News & Interests is, personally, besides the weather on the taskbar, I prefer the Edge Widget.Can place it anywhereCan be vertical or horizontal or just its Search/Address barCan be sizedCan always show OR NOTCan search or go to a URL in it/from it.Its weather has more infoIts content Feeds can be customized same as N&I & offering the same choices.N&I & the Widget are built on the same platform; they are the same thing, but different. Widget has functionality & abilities N&I doesn't.If you haven't explored the Widget, you really should.Cheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, May 4, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 4, 2021
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
    Windows Update will not open in Settings

Yes.

4. Funk as N&I is...

Best wireless-n router ?

wrt 600-n no modem either. Gonna have to bite the bullet and shell out £130+ for the belkin as
    wareagle suggested

francis511, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Funk as N&I is...

1. Funk as N&I is... - Similar Threads - Funk N&I

2. How do i toggle the menu on the left? I want it to always be open when i'm looking at...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i toggle the menu on the left? I want it to always be open when i'm looking at...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nine_mans11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n9v4lz/how_do_i_toggle_the_menu_on_the_left_i_want_it_to/
  3. How do i remove this error so i can update it normally? Windows update error 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i remove this error so i can update it normally? Windows update error 0x80080005: Does anyone know i can update Windows normally and not have this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-error-so-i-can-update-it/4ba862dd-1d00-4923-b83f-1671dd047bcd
  4. Keyboard text input stops working until I reboot possibly OneNote related

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard text input stops working until I reboot possibly OneNote related: I'm having a rather strange, and apparently unique issue.My PC sometimes stops accepting any sort of text input although the keyboard is still working. All the special keys still work, I can even use special combinations like ctrl+c/ctrl-v, but I cannot input text anywhere.I...
  5. when I check for a saved password this starts a sort of ringing noise which I cannot stop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when I check for a saved password this starts a sort of ringing noise which I cannot stop: When I look for a password in saved password on edge or chrome or in the windows app I have to put in my windows code and this starts a sort of repeated ringing noise and i have no way to stop it except to close the computer. How do I stop it....
  6. Should I Wait for Windows 21H1?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I Wait for Windows 21H1?: Hey all! Word on the street is the new Windows version 21H1 is planned to come out this month. I don't want to install 20H2 only to have to do a big update a few days later, don't like installing Windows on top of Windows, always has little issues that trigger me like leaving...
  7. I need help with reseting my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help with reseting my pin: Ok listen up. I'm a 13 year old dude and 2 months ago i bought my first gaming laptop, an hp pavilion 16. It runs better than amazing. But 2 days ago when i woke up for online school, microsoft aske me to change my pin. So i did, but then i didn't close my laptop for the...
  8. How do I add extensions to a batch of files

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add extensions to a batch of files: Back when I used WordPerfect, which could ignore file extensions, I gave all my poems the extension .POM. Word can read these files, but only if I add the extension .DOC. I have more than a hundred .POM files--how do I batch-add the .DOC extension to make them all read...
  9. All files that I deleted come back after reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files that I deleted come back after reboot.: I tried deleting Cold war from files, but after I rebooted my pc it was still there. I did this multiple times and same occurrence. It won't let me reset windows and it says that the "index is not running." I tried turning on windows search in services but I get an error 21...
  10. What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do to fix fullscreen exclusive not working on a lot of games?: I have tried everything down to the compatibility options and the registry editor. So heres what happened: I updated to windows 10 a few weeks ago and had my games on it everything was working fine. Then I turned on the xbox gamebar irreversible mistake. Once I opened...