Windows 10: Funk as N&I is...

Discus and support Funk as N&I is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Funky as News & Interests is, personally, besides the weather on the taskbar, I prefer the Edge Widget.Can place it anywhereCan be vertical or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, May 4, 2021 at 9:47 PM.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Funk as N&I is...

Funky as News & Interests is, personally, besides the weather on the taskbar, I prefer the Edge Widget.Can place it anywhereCan be vertical or horizontal or just its Search/Address barCan be sizedCan always show OR NOTCan search or go to a URL in it/from it.Its weather has more infoIts content Feeds can be customized same as N&I & offering the same choices.N&I & the Widget are built on the same platform; they are the same thing, but different. Widget has functionality & abilities N&I doesn't.If you haven't explored the Widget, you really should.Cheers,Drew

:)

2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

3. NMI
    NMI Win User
    Windows Update will not open in Settings

Yes.

4. Funk as N&I is...

Best wireless-n router ?

wrt 600-n no modem either. Gonna have to bite the bullet and shell out £130+ for the belkin as
    wareagle suggested

Thema:

Funk as N&I is...

1. Funk as N&I is... - Similar Threads - Funk N&I

2. does anyone know what these buttons are and how i disable them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does anyone know what these buttons are and how i disable them?: Recently i updated to 20H2 and i discovered these 2 new buttons In yellow on upper right of screen shot and on almost every window they are on, they like to cover up the rest of the buttons, especially the minimize and maximize buttons. i have rolled back 20H2 and the...
  3. I have a corrupt profile after a windows update. Can I repair advice?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have a corrupt profile after a windows update. Can I repair advice?: First of all, I would like to see if people can check out this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-c18acc9328ae There is quite a long discussion there. I am trying to get help. I want to back up a lot of data, then try to repair my profile. I was told to go to the...
  4. Forced update AMD SCSIAdapter driver 9.3.0.221 damaged hardware - how do I get compensation?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forced update AMD SCSIAdapter driver 9.3.0.221 damaged hardware - how do I get compensation?: Last night Microsoft update forced AMD SCSIAdapter driver 9.3.0.221 update onto many normal users without being properly tested. Many users with exclusively Gigabyte motherboards are reporting BSOD and booting issues. I had these issues and I managed to fix them temporarily...
  5. Frequent BSOD and I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD and I really need help: I get frequent BSOD with different error codes all relating to driver issues. I have re installed windows several times. I have updated to latest stable BIOS on my ROG X570-E. All chipset drivers are latest.Any help analyzing this would be...
  6. Everytime i press my altgr+2 which is @ it takes a couple of seconds before it inserts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Everytime i press my altgr+2 which is @ it takes a couple of seconds before it inserts: I have had this for a while now, and noticed it couple of years ago, maybe 1-3 years that everytime i press altgr+2 which is how i get the at @ symbol for emails it takes a few seconds before it actually gets inserted, if i type after i press it it will register what i...
  7. Do I need Intel Rapid Technology running in the background?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I need Intel Rapid Technology running in the background?: My system is as follows: OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 (19042.662) CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz BIOS: AMI v3505, 13-01-2017 (UEFI) Motherboard: ASUS X99-DELUXE/3.1 Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2 Boot SSD: Samsung 850 Pro (512GB, SATA, AHCI Mode, Disk Cache...
  8. Can I swap the FN and CTRL button function?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I swap the FN and CTRL button function?: I have a couple keyboards I love that have the Function button and Control buttons swapped compared to my laptop. Is there a way in windows to easily swap the function of those keys?With my Lenovo laptop I could do this in the BIOS and it was very helpful - so my muscle...
  9. Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help! I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete...: Hello! Please, I need help fast. I have Previous Version of Microsoft, but I don't have windows.old and I can't delete Previous Version of Microsoft from the storage. I have windows 10 if that will help. I wanted to post some screenshots, but I don't have a screenshot folder...
  10. I cannot sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot sign into my computer: I tried to change my PIN as I wanted to change it and when I went to settings it told me my computer is not compatible with Windows Hello PIN even though it is what I use to sign in every time. I locked my computer and tried to change it and it kept telling me I cannot change...