Windows 10: Funk as N&I is...

Discus and support Funk as N&I is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Funky as News & Interests is, personally, besides the weather on the taskbar, I prefer the Edge Widget.Can place it anywhereCan be vertical or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, May 4, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Funk as N&I is...

Funky as News & Interests is, personally, besides the weather on the taskbar, I prefer the Edge Widget.Can place it anywhereCan be vertical or horizontal or just its Search/Address barCan be sizedCan always show OR NOTCan search or go to a URL in it/from it.Its weather has more infoIts content Feeds can be customized same as N&I & offering the same choices.N&I & the Widget are built on the same platform; they are the same thing, but different. Widget has functionality & abilities N&I doesn't.If you haven't explored the Widget, you really should.Cheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, May 4, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 4, 2021
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
    Windows Update will not open in Settings

Yes.

4. Funk as N&I is...

Best wireless-n router ?

wrt 600-n no modem either. Gonna have to bite the bullet and shell out £130+ for the belkin as
    wareagle suggested

francis511, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Funk as N&I is...

1. Funk as N&I is... - Similar Threads - Funk N&I

2. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  3. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  5. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  6. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

7. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  8. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  9. BSOD when I Logged Off from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I Logged Off from my account: I do not know what is going on with my Windows 11 PC. 3 weeks ago it happened differently as well. Here is the mini dump:041724-18703-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-i-logged-off-from-my-account/7606334a-c6df-4ef8-bb3a-f8e92b9bf3be
  10. BSOD when I Logged Off from my account

BSOD when I Logged Off from my account: I do not know what is going on with my Windows 11 PC. 3 weeks ago it happened differently as well. Here is the mini dump:041724-18703-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-i-logged-off-from-my-account/7606334a-c6df-4ef8-bb3a-f8e92b9bf3be