Windows 10: Funky Mouse on Keyboard

Discus and support Funky Mouse on Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I swipe from left to right on my mouse, the task bar appears. How do I turn this off? Also, randomly my mouse on the screen will freeze and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SophiCruz, Feb 7, 2019.

1. SophiCruz Win User

Funky Mouse on Keyboard

Every time I swipe from left to right on my mouse, the task bar appears. How do I turn this off? Also, randomly my mouse on the screen will freeze and then swipe across the entire screen pressing things I didn't press. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

:)

SophiCruz, Feb 7, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Feb 7, 2019
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Marron Win User

Funky Mouse on Keyboard

Mouse Cursor Looks Funky

I just noticed a few days ago that my mouse selection cursor looks funky. I dunno why it started to look this way, but it's really annoying. (It's really big and unintuitive)
    Not only that, but it also looks funky when it's in "hand" state.
    Thankfully, it still looks OK in normal state.
    What should I do to fix that ?

Anyway, here's some screenshots.

Funky Mouse on Keyboard [​IMG]

Funky Mouse on Keyboard [​IMG]

Marron, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Funky Mouse on Keyboard

1. Funky Mouse on Keyboard - Similar Threads - Funky Mouse Keyboard

2. Funky USB Audio operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Funky USB Audio operation: Hi, I have a problem with my new USB headphoneIs it just me or does anyone else notice USB headphones always have one side louder than the other, in my case the right side is louder than the leftI used the configuration tab in the control panel sound playback menu and both...
  3. funky file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    funky file: i found a file on one drive it is unconfirmed21254.crdownload does anyone what this is?....thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/funky-file/4f7a84e2-739b-4604-a4dd-8a0282e1e7a6
  4. Windows update being funky

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update being funky: For some reason, windows update keeps asking me to update my system every hour, even though I'm on the latest version of windows (it already updated), and when I press "Ok" to do the update, it just pops the message again. What the hell is happening ? PS : How do I disable...
  5. I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I spilled water on my keyboard and now it's acting funky?: So I accidentally spilt water on my keyboard and now it's typing hn instead of h and bm instead of b. I've cleaned with alcohol & q-tips while it was unplugged and it's still doing this. I don't have any compressed air in my storage and I'm sure I got all the water out-...
  6. mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse and keyboard: I reset hp computer 4 or 5 times can get to login screen bu have no cursor or keyboard functions thank you for any ideals oldguy1948 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard/69ca857f-8b91-4217-b732-c9abdc313c1f
  7. The display has gone all funky

in Windows 10 Customization
    The display has gone all funky: I downloaded sims 2 and when i played it the screen got smaller so that theres 2 big black spaces on either side and eveything is just smaller. The problem is that when i exit the game the screen stays the same size. ive tried restarting it twice and it hasnt helped and i...
  8. funky start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    funky start up: Every time I close all my apps, and then do a normal shut down of my Windows 10 computer, when I turn it back on a day or so later, it reopens any program or web pages that were open before I closed all the apps prior to shut down. How do I stop this!?...
  9. mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse and keyboard: when I turn on my asus laptop which has windows 10 installed, it doesn't ask for password but directly turns on and take me to the desktop. But then leftclick of touchpad doesn't work, External USB mouse works just fine. but then i have to press ctrl+alt+del to sign out. Now...
  10. Mouse Cursor Looks Funky

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Cursor Looks Funky: I just noticed a few days ago that my mouse selection cursor looks funky. I dunno why it started to look this way, but it's really annoying. (It's really big and unintuitive) Not only that, but it also looks funky when it's in "hand" state. Thankfully, it still looks OK in...