Windows 10: funky start up

Discus and support funky start up in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time I close all my apps, and then do a normal shut down of my Windows 10 computer, when I turn it back on a day or so later, it reopens any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ben112, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Ben112 Win User

funky start up

Every time I close all my apps, and then do a normal shut down of my Windows 10 computer, when I turn it back on a day or so later, it reopens any program or web pages that were open before I closed all the apps prior to shut down. How do I stop this!?

:)

Ben112, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Marron Win User

Mouse Cursor Looks Funky

I just noticed a few days ago that my mouse selection cursor looks funky. I dunno why it started to look this way, but it's really annoying. (It's really big and unintuitive)
    Not only that, but it also looks funky when it's in "hand" state.
    Thankfully, it still looks OK in normal state.
    What should I do to fix that ?

Anyway, here's some screenshots.

funky start up [​IMG]

funky start up [​IMG]

Marron, Apr 14, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 14, 2019
  4. funky start up

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

funky start up

1. funky start up - Similar Threads - funky start

2. How to change the color of Windows 10 start button

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the color of Windows 10 start button: I would like to use the file I attached on this post as my start button . if it is not possible, can I have the same color for current Windows 10 start button. Please 135416
  3. PC didn't start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC didn't start correctly: Last night I shut down my pc but after 1 or 2 minute i saw that my pc wasn't shut down . Then I forced shut it down and I gone to sleep and then morning I start my PC and saw the error : your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (critical process died). That's kind...
  4. Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 BUGS - Some System Process/Function Didn't Work After Restart Into Start-Up...: Hi all, Some of my PC's system process/function not working after restart into start-up settings. This issue occurs after upgraded to Windows 10 1903. The video in the link given below illustrate the process to reproduce the issue. Google Drive:...
  5. The display has gone all funky

The display has gone all funky: I downloaded sims 2 and when i played it the screen got smaller so that theres 2 big black spaces on either side and eveything is just smaller. The problem is that when i exit the game the screen stays the same size. ive tried restarting it twice and it hasnt helped and i...
  6. Funky Mouse on Keyboard

Funky Mouse on Keyboard: Every time I swipe from left to right on my mouse, the task bar appears. How do I turn this off? Also, randomly my mouse on the screen will freeze and then swipe across the entire screen pressing things I didn't press. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!...
  7. Funky file in C? How to ascertain safety to delete?

in Windows 10 Support
    Funky file in C? How to ascertain safety to delete?: So many moons ago ive had something similar bite me in the tail. Not immediately but down the line somewhere in which it was already too late to fix. Nowadays I know where most eveyrthing came from but having just added a macrium PE boot menu, some files were added to my C...
  8. Funky Problem with Norton Internet Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Funky Problem with Norton Internet Security: I am a registered user of Norton, and although it claims to be compatible with Windows 10 I am running into a strange problem. This actually affects Chrome, not Windows 10, and it only happens occasionally after waking from sleep. Basically, if Norton is running and I try...
  9. Funky auto-hiding scrollbars in 1703

in Windows 10 Support
    Funky auto-hiding scrollbars in 1703: I installed 1703 on a few of my computers on Tuesday and in my post-install tuning have discovered some strange behavior. On one of my devices the scroll wheel on the mouse no longer allows me to scroll in *some* applications, such as the Windows Settings app. Where it fails...
  10. Mouse Cursor Looks Funky

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Cursor Looks Funky: I just noticed a few days ago that my mouse selection cursor looks funky. I dunno why it started to look this way, but it's really annoying. (It's really big and unintuitive) Not only that, but it also looks funky when it's in "hand" state. Thankfully, it still looks OK in...