Windows 10: fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10

Discus and support fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to update Windows 10 on my fusion 5 tablet and has been for the last 20 hrs keeps on switching off then comes on with rotating circle and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by craig summers rfc, Sep 4, 2018.

1. fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10

Trying to update Windows 10 on my fusion 5 tablet and has been for the last 20 hrs keeps on switching off then comes on with rotating circle and message saying restoring your previous version of Windows why is this can't get into tablet to cancel download

:)

craig summers rfc, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Sep 4, 2018
  4. fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10

Logiteck Quickcam Fusion

My Logitech Quickcam fusion was working fine in windows 10, probably due to updates or uninstall of the webcam, now, after reinstall, it does not work and device manager shows it as Unknown device. Any suggestions...!!!

Angel Roberto Robles, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10

1. fusion 5 taken to long to update Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fusion taken long

2. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  3. Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion 5 tablet stuck on restart: My tablet is a year old. When I tried to turn it on is says update underway the restarting. It does this over and over. I let it sit hoping it would cycle through but it never stops. I held the power button down with the volume button down to restart but it doesn’t change...
  4. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  5. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem: I have a Fusion 5 Tablet 2019 running windows 10. Following a recent windows update I haven't had any sound on my device. See Device Manager Screenshots below.I haveI have emailed Fusion Support and they advise resetting device. I don't want to loose all my apps and programs...
  6. Fusion 5 Tablet Audio Problem

7. Fusion 5 ISO download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fusion 5 ISO download: Hi im looking for the fusion 5 Windows 10 ISO. Im unable to download through the surface iso download page because it asks for a serial number which the fusion5 doesn't have....
  8. Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unregister fusion 5 TABLET: Wife just received fusion 5 as a GIFT. She registered the pc in her name.But decided to use her OTHER pc instead. SHE gave me her fusion 5. What do I have to do to register my name on IT. Do NOT want to reset it. FEAR of loosing preprogrammed data.?...
  9. Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fusion 5 tablet stuck at restart: Seriously, all I did was restart the device and it is now stuck in the restart screen. About the only thing I use it for is to play amazon music in my bathroom. What gives and how to fix it? The thing is a brick right now....
  10. Fusion 5 app download

Fusion 5 app download: Hello. Have just bought this tablet from Amazon but am unable to load the z21 app to control my model rail layout this is the new app the black one not the red one if you look. How can I do this if at all. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...