Windows 10: Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery

Discus and support Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Fusion5 Win10 tablet that I want to reset but the recovery says I need to free up 2gb of space and the only thing I have on there is the OS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by preed62, Oct 24, 2018.

1. preed62 Win User

Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery

I have a Fusion5 Win10 tablet that I want to reset but the recovery says I need to free up 2gb of space and the only thing I have on there is the OS. The drive is a 32gb SD card I want to reset it so I can sell the tablet.

:)

preed62, Oct 24, 2018

2. Fusion5 Tablet Drivers

Answer-by-number:

1. When did you purchase the Fusion5 Tablet?

2. Did the Fusion5 Tablet come with Win10 preinstalled or...?

3. When and how did you "reload the operating system from scratch?"

4. Has a Norton application or a McAfee application EVER been installed on the computer since you bought it?

5. Have you ever run the Norton Removal Tool and/or the
    McAfee Consumer Products Removal Tool
    ?

6. What Version & OS Build of Windows 10 is currently installed?

• Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R
      key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Fusion5 Tablet Drivers

Does anyone know where I can get the Windows10 drivers for a Fusion5 Tablet?

Make sure you back up all your Fusion5 drivers before you re load or update the OS as the generic drivers do not fully work. See below. Request to Fusion5 Customer Services.

ME Requested drivers for Fusion5

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Apologies, please could you provide us with your amazon order number. We can then obtain the order/model details and advise accordingly.

Regards Lillian

Fusion5

ME – Details sent

Hi

Thank you for your email

Apologies, we are unsure as to the exact fault you have described. We can confirm that the warranty on your tablet expired though the purchase is now out of the warranty period we can still offer help and repairs at a cost The initial consultation
    fee will be £22.00 this quote is inclusive of minor repair/software reloads and postage costs any further costs will be discussed before proceeding with repair Please advise how you wish to proceed regards Lillian

Fusion5

ME

Hello Lillian,

Thank you for your reply. I will try to explain my enquiry a little clearer. When a manufacturer sells an item they normally have a website which contains a support page. This page normally allows the customer
    to download the instructions and documentation for the purchased item without the need to waste the suppliers valuable time by customers asking for information on the item. In addition there is a download area for the customer to obtain drivers and other software
    that came with the item as these are normally specific to the purchased device and the manufacturer. I have checked your website and I am unable to access these items on your support page. I am aware that the warranty has expired and the item is not faulty.
    Due to the lack of space on the 16Gb ssd I had to reload the operating system from scratch to obtain the Windows 10 Anniversary update operating system as it would not fit. The reloaded Windows 10 cannot automatically find the correct drivers for the hardware
    supplied with the Fusion5 and I can find no instructions/documentation/drivers on your website. Could you please send me an email, website link or let me know the supplier of the individual items of hardware for the Fusion5 so that I can download the drivers
    from you or them to restore full functionality.

Request - Please supply the Windows 10 hardware drivers for the 16Gb Fusion 5 tablet

Hi,

This cannot be done on the device to load the software.

We do not recommend to relaod the tablet software with windows as it may make tablet unstable.

As stated in earlier email it can be loaded at our repair centre by an expert.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Best wishes,

Mike

ME

Hello Mike,

The tablet was already running Windows10 and the Anniversary update is just an update to windows. I just need to switch from the generic drivers to the manufacturers Fusion5 drivers. Where can I find them? Can you
    send them?

Hi,

Windows tablets are different to pc's, not all windows software available online is compatible. Some software is only for laptops and pc's, the windows 10 anniversary update online is not fully compatible and downloading this would have
    wiped off the full firmware and possibly the windows activation key which is pre-loaded on to the board.

We would need to check the tablet to identify what has gone wrong.

ME

Hello Lillian,

The Anniversary update, firmware and activation key are fine. I just need to switch from the generic drivers to the manufacturers Fusion5 drivers. Where can I find them? Can you send them?

Hi

Thank you for your email

Apologies we do not have them available to for customers to download at this time.

You will need to have the tablet checked by one of our tech team.

We can confirm that the warranty on your tablet expired though the purchase is now out of the warranty period we can still offer help and repairs at a cost The initial consultation fee will be £22.00 this quote is inclusive of minor repair/software
    reloads and postage costs any further costs will be discussed before proceeding with repair Please advise how you wish to proceed regards Jenny

Fusion5

ME

Thank you for your reply Jenny. You can email them as an attachment. The tablet does not need to be checked and I will not be returning it to you. Thank you in advance.

Hi

As pervoisly stated, this cannot be sent to customers direct or downloaded. This can only be installed by one of our tech team.

We can confirm that the warranty on your tablet expired though the purchase is now out of the warranty period we can still offer help and repairs at a cost.

The initial consultation fee will be £22.00 this quote is inclusive of minor repair/software reloads and postage costs any further costs will be discussed before proceeding with repair Please advise how you wish to proceed

regards Jenny

Fusion5

ME

Hello Jenny,

I already worked that out after finding no support information on your website and the first email reply. No problem. I will work it out myself. I will create a thread of these emails and post it to inform other customers
    to backup all their drivers before loading a complete windows 10 OS update on the Fusion5 so they don't encounter the same problem as I. Thank you for your valuable time.

tony bowman w10, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery

Fusion5 Tablet Drivers

1. Is KB3213986, KB3211320, KB890830 and/or KB4010250 offered when you run a manual check for updates and if so, does one or both of the updates successfully install?

2. Is Adobe Flash Player version 24.0.0.221 (or higher) installed? TEST HERE USING INTERNET EXPLORER OR EDGE
    ONLY! =>
    http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

=============================================

Not enough space to install a [Feature] update

https://goo.gl/Y2PvK3

The above notwithstanding...

Maybe the manufacturer will send your media to effect, essentially, a system recovery (which would include the necessary drivers by default). If so, see the above before attempting to install Win10 Anniversary Update
    via Windows Update.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery

1. Fusion5 Win10 tablet recovery - Similar Threads - Fusion5 Win10 tablet

2. How to fix my Fusion5 tablet stuck on 'startup.nsh' Shell>?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix my Fusion5 tablet stuck on 'startup.nsh' Shell>?: This Fusion5 Tablet is relatively new but it started having this issue recently. Once I attempt to turn it on it goes to the booting menu 'startup.nsh' shell>Let me know if there is a way to fix it using command prompt or using other booting method, I would appreciate your...
  3. Fusion5 tablet stuck on 'startup.nsh' - gone into BIOS mode and still

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fusion5 tablet stuck on 'startup.nsh' - gone into BIOS mode and still: Gone into BIOS mode and cannot enter safe modeExternal keyboard attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion5-tablet-stuck-on-startupnsh-gone-into-bios/270ed21b-e496-4654-a689-8c9809cffe13
  4. Fusion5 tablet stuck on 'startup.nsh' - gone into BIOS mode and still

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fusion5 tablet stuck on 'startup.nsh' - gone into BIOS mode and still: Gone into BIOS mode and cannot enter safe modeExternal keyboard attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion5-tablet-stuck-on-startupnsh-gone-into-bios/270ed21b-e496-4654-a689-8c9809cffe13
  5. Fusion5 tablet stuck on 'startup.nsh' - gone into BIOS mode and still

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Fusion5 tablet not scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fusion5 tablet not scrolling: Hi, since yesterday can no longer scroll using Fusion5 Tablet touch screen. Other touch screen functions OK, eg I can ''pinch and expand". bit I can't scroll up and down or to left/right. This is incredibly frustrating as I'm working on reading an audiobook text out in my...
  7. Fusion5 108 Tablet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fusion5 108 Tablet: the tablet connects to the Wifi but it keeps saing no internet connection what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fusion5-108-tablet/aada70ce-7a20-46f0-b44b-0d70f1814d73
  8. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  9. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  10. Second Display Not Working on Fusion5 Windows 10 Tablet

Second Display Not Working on Fusion5 Windows 10 Tablet: I've been trying to activate the second "ghost" display on my Fusion5 Windows 10 tablet to no avail. I hit the Notifications icon in the corner, click on Project, select EXTEND but once I touch the desktop and go to settings, the second display isn't showing up. I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fusion5 tablet drivers

2. fusion5 tablet support

3. fusion 5 tablet drivers

4. fusion 5 tablet drivers download,
  5. fusion5 windows drivers,
  6. fusion 5 windows 10 drivers,
  7. fusion 5 factory reset,
  8. fusion5 fwin232 drivers,
  9. MS Fusion 5 Model T60,
  10. fusion5 windows tablet set to factory default,
  11. fusion5 drivers,