Windows 10: Future of Boot-camp on Apple new MacBook ARM operating system to run Windows

Discus and support Future of Boot-camp on Apple new MacBook ARM operating system to run Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if MS and or Apple will make boot-camp available on the new Mac Book Pro with ARM operating system so one can run Windows on the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Repsac5, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Repsac5 Win User

Future of Boot-camp on Apple new MacBook ARM operating system to run Windows

Does anyone know if MS and or Apple will make boot-camp available on the new Mac Book Pro with ARM operating system so one can run Windows on the new Mac Book Pro.If not Boot-camp is there a workable alternative to run Windows on the Mac?

:)

Repsac5, Sep 30, 2022

2. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

I have two Bluetooth mice (Magic Mouse 2 and Logitech M535). They connect fine on other PCs. I have Windows 10 Home running on my MacBook Pro (bought in 2017) via Boot Camp. Everything works fine (Printers installed via TCP/IP, etc.), except the Bluetooth
    devices. I'm using all the most recent drivers and I have followed all the steps suggested by Microsoft's webpage "Troubleshoot Bluetooth problems on Windows 10". I've called both Apple and Microsoft support team and all suggested procedures failed. Has anybody
    experienced this kind of problem or know to solve it? Thanks.

pmartins10, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Apple quietly updates Boot Camp.

Boot Camp, the beta program allowing Intel-based Macintoshes to run a Windows operating system, has been recently. This patch adds support for the new Macs with Core 2 Duo processors. The patch also features...
    You can learn more about and download the 186MB file
    here.

Future of Boot-camp on Apple new MacBook ARM operating system to run Windows systemmanager20060405_thm.gif

Source: The Register

zekrahminator, Sep 30, 2022
  4. D_o_S Win User

Apple Boot Camp

Apple has issued a program that will allow you to run Windows on its PCs. The program creates a separate partition for Windows to be installed onto, and lets you choose which OS you want to run on boot up. Boot Camp, as its called, is currently available as a public beta, and can be downloaded here.

Source: Apple

D_o_S, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Future of Boot-camp on Apple new MacBook ARM operating system to run Windows - Similar Threads - Future Boot camp

2. MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM: I purchased a license of Windows 11 for Parallels to run on my MacBook Air. It is a brand new 2022 MacBook Air with the M2 chip and I got it with 24GB memory. Works great. I have some issues on the MacOS side and need to reload the MacOS from scratch. I have searched my email...
  3. Future of Boot-camp on Apple new MacBook ARM operating system to run Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Future of Boot-camp on Apple new MacBook ARM operating system to run Windows: Does anyone know if MS and or Apple will make boot-camp available on the new Mac Book Pro with ARM operating system so one can run Windows on the new Mac Book Pro.If not Boot-camp is there a workable alternative to run Windows on the Mac?...
  4. Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10, Bluescreen "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT...: Hello, Apple iMac 2019 with Boot Camp and Windows 10 showed several Bluescreens these days. The latest one from : "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: atikmdag.sys" Hardware/Configuration Overview GPU / Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 CPU / Processor:...
  5. I have windows on a MacBook 2014 via boot camp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have windows on a MacBook 2014 via boot camp: Everytime I restart from Mac and change it to the windows drive, it loads up windows then shows me the lock screen for about a second then shuts off. When I turn it back on (holding he power button) it boots up macbook. * I have not activated windows yet since I’m new to it....
  6. Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp: Recently I have purchased a digital key for Windows 10 Pro Standard edition. I am currently using a Macbook pro-2016 version and I have installed windows 10 on that using boot camp. After successfully installing windows when I am trying to active my windows, it gave me an...
  7. Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp

Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp: [IMG]So recently got a new 2020 macbook pro the 13” model and got windows 10 on it through bootcamp because I wanted to play some steam games. My problem arises when i want to connect my xbox one s controller to it and it wont appear on my laptop. I assumed it just took a...
  8. Apple’s ARM Macs won’t let you run Windows 10 through Boot Camp

in Windows 10 News
    Apple’s ARM Macs won’t let you run Windows 10 through Boot Camp: Apple’s Boot Camp has been allowing Mac owners to run Windows natively on their devices for several years, but it appears that Boot Camp days are now numbered. According to new developer documentation published by Apple, the switch to Apple Silicon will prevent users from...
  9. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  10. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.: I have two Bluetooth mice (Magic Mouse 2 and Logitech M535). They connect fine on other PCs. I have Windows 10 Home running on my MacBook Pro (bought in 2017) via Boot Camp. Everything works fine (Printers installed via TCP/IP, etc.), except the Bluetooth devices. I'm using...