Windows 10: future-world-us

Discus and support future-world-us in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NJartist, Oct 4, 2018.

1. NJartist Win User

future-world-us

Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And they still can't get it working...afraid to shut computer. Just read about easy tech (who I also paid for 1 year).

:)

NJartist, Oct 4, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 4, 2018
  4. future-world-us

solitaire world tour

Hi Paul,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why the game Solitaire World Tour crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you using wired connection?
    • Have you tried using different profile to access the game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

future-world-us

1. future-world-us - Similar Threads - future world

2. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  3. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...: over the past 2 days for now, I've been seeing a WindowsErrorReporting event in Applications, going by the event name of StoreAgentDownloadFailure1there are no failed updates or any WindowsUpdateClient events in the System logs at all when these occur, but by checking the...
  4. Will This Failing MicrosoftWindowsStore Update Block Me From Receiving Future Cumulative...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  6. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  7. System files "Date modified" set in future

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System files "Date modified" set in future: Hi,I cannot access software tools that I need because their licensing server detects files that have the "Date modified" property set in the future, and draws the conclusion that I set the date back to extend my license. This is happening because I set the system date to be...
  8. System files "Date modified" set in future

System files "Date modified" set in future: Hi,I cannot access software tools that I need because their licensing server detects files that have the "Date modified" property set in the future, and draws the conclusion that I set the date back to extend my license. This is happening because I set the system date to be...
  9. Is "future-world-us" a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is "future-world-us" a scam?: Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And they still can't get it working...afraid to shut computer. Just read about easy tech (who I also paid for 1 year)....
  10. Is "future-world-us" a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is "future-world-us" a scam?: Is "future-world-us" a scam? Was having trouble with computer/still am. My Microsoft takes 1 hour to upload, no start icons (news/weather/etc). And they still can't get it working...afraid to shut computer. Just read about easy tech (who I also paid for 1 year)....