Windows 10: Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

Discus and support Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Seemingly randomly, the text and surrounding UI of Edge would get, for lack of a better words, fuzzy and jittery. It would last for a while and then go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mathteacher85, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

Seemingly randomly, the text and surrounding UI of Edge would get, for lack of a better words, fuzzy and jittery. It would last for a while and then go away.

A reset always seems to fix it, but then it randomly occurs again.

This is occuring after a fresh Windows 10 installation.

I'm not sure if this occurs only in Edge or with other apps too.

I'm semi certain this, and similar issues, started to occur after the September windows 10 update with the surface Book 3 firmware updates released around that time. Can't say for certain though that those are the cause.

Anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/mathteacher85
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mathteacher85, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Mikedyce Win User
    Mikedyce, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

1. Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in) - Similar Threads - Fuzzy jumpy text

2. fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?: hello i have surface book 3 and have recently reinstalled windows 10 I'm seeing a weird issue where CPU is limited to .2ghz and 13% utilization. sb3 13.5" i7-1065G7 16gb ram 128 gb storage. I've tryed rebooting, updating, editing power plan....
  3. fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?: hello i have surface book 3 and have recently reinstalled windows 10 I'm seeing a weird issue where CPU is limited to .2ghz and 13% utilization. sb3 13.5" i7-1065G7 16gb ram 128 gb storage. I've tryed rebooting, updating, editing power plan....
  4. fix for surface book 3 13% cpu cap?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  6. 22H2 and Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 and Surface Book 3: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 11 Pro. I have not been able to get a major update since 21H2. Is there a way to force the 22H2 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-and-surface-book-3/02336010-c0e0-47b5-87d5-3f4c91afee53
  7. Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...: I'm almost certain that a program called MSI Dragon Center (by my laptop's manufacturer) did this. I turned something on called Display Overdrive. I've looked online and had many solutions involving my NVIDIA graphics settings but have had no luck. If I try to change the font...
  8. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  9. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...
  10. Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13: We've released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or above. On Surface Pro and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced devices these updates...