Windows 10: Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

Discus and support Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Seemingly randomly, the text and surrounding UI of Edge would get, for lack of a better words, fuzzy and jittery. It would last for a while and then go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mathteacher85, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

Seemingly randomly, the text and surrounding UI of Edge would get, for lack of a better words, fuzzy and jittery. It would last for a while and then go away.

A reset always seems to fix it, but then it randomly occurs again.

This is occuring after a fresh Windows 10 installation.

I'm not sure if this occurs only in Edge or with other apps too.

I'm semi certain this, and similar issues, started to occur after the September windows 10 update with the surface Book 3 firmware updates released around that time. Can't say for certain though that those are the cause.

Anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/mathteacher85
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mathteacher85, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Mikedyce Win User
    Mikedyce, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in)

1. Fuzzy and jumpy text in Edge Chromium (Surface Book 3 13 in) - Similar Threads - Fuzzy jumpy text

2. Windows license not work on Surface book 3

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license not work on Surface book 3: I currently purchased a Surface book 3 and it's already installed a Windows 10 home, and I want to upgrade it to pro version with my product key. But when I install with disc boot to USB device there is no product key input page, and I entered the key in Settings - Update...
  3. Detach error with Surface book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Detach error with Surface book 3: I just updated my Surface Book 3 with the May 2020 update 2004 and after that every time I click on the detach screen button I receive this error that I should close these apps before detaching. The problem is that the app it wants me to close areall Microsoft preinstalled...
  4. Problems with Surface Book 3 and/or Dock 2

Problems with Surface Book 3 and/or Dock 2: My NEW Surface Book 3, with the NEW Dock 2, routinely cannot find my external monitor even though it worked for multiple days in a row. It also refuses to use the Nvidia graphics to run the monitor which makes it poorer quality. It is also VERY "laggy" using the Microsoft...
  5. Compatibility Assistant on Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility Assistant on Surface Book 3: Hello everyone, I just got a new Surface Book 3 to replace an older 1st generation Book. I'm having problems running Nox Player on the new Surface Book 3, despite the program working perfectly on a desktop and the 1st generation Book. Every time I try to launch Nox...
  6. Surface book 3 Bluetooth

Surface book 3 Bluetooth: My sb3 is having issues with not being "connected" to several bluetooth devices inlcuding the surface pen. The top button will not work but bluetooth settings says "paired" not "connected". This is a common issue byt i have nit been able to find a solution. This issue plus my...
  7. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  8. blue screen on a surface book 2 13" with gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen on a surface book 2 13" with gpu: Hi, I've experienced 2 times of blue screen after a fresh installation of Windows 10 with a bunch of apps, just in 24 hours. There are the 2 event logs: 1.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80180edfbc9,...
  9. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...
  10. Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13: We've released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or above. On Surface Pro and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced devices these updates...