Windows 10: "fuzzy apps fix" popup

Discus and support "fuzzy apps fix" popup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft keeps sending me this popup, and it is a real nuisance. I have already turned off Advanced Settings Scaling, but this doesn't deter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GES1#, Apr 20, 2019.

1. GES1# Win User

"fuzzy apps fix" popup

Microsoft keeps sending me this popup, and it is a real nuisance. I have already turned off Advanced Settings Scaling, but this doesn't deter Microsoft. Can't Microsoft just give up foisting this intrusion on it's helpless minions?????

:)

GES1#, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Apr 20, 2019
  4. "fuzzy apps fix" popup

Fuzzy Text - EDID Fix....Need Help

Computer: Zotac MAG HD-ND01, Nvidia ION Video.
    Monitor: Westinghouse 32" 1080P TV.
    Op System: Windows 7 64bit.

Problem: Fuzzy text when using HDMI @1920x1080P. Text sharp using VGA.

I know that the solution is to edit the registry to override the monitors HDID extensions to disable audio over HDMI.

I downloaded some tools like Phoenix EDID Designer, and Monitor Asset Manager but don't have a clue how to proceed.

I found this link mentioned in other threads to be dead:http://downloads.solarisutilitydvd.c...ide Tool.exe

Is there a step by step guide on this?

Thanks

blackcat54, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

"fuzzy apps fix" popup

1. "fuzzy apps fix" popup - Similar Threads - fuzzy apps fix

2. How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion: I’ve been recording gameplays with Elgato HD60 S for about two years now on my old HP Pavilion. Just recently got a brand new HP Envy and all of a sudden when I try to record commentary audio, it sounds fuzzy and distorted like I’m underwater. I’ve tried messing with the...
  3. How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Blue Yeti fuzzy/underwater distortion: I’ve been recording gameplays with Elgato HD60 S for about two years now on my old HP Pavilion. Just recently got a brand new HP Envy and all of a sudden when I try to record commentary audio, it sounds fuzzy and distorted like I’m underwater. I’ve tried messing with the...
  4. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihyqz7/anyway_to_fix_super_fuzzy_text/
  5. How to fix this account popup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this account popup?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pecche [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5xi8k/how_to_fix_this_account_popup/
  6. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  7. Display is Fuzzy

Display is Fuzzy: I was working on my computer and accidentally hit an "unknown" key on my keyboard. My screen suddenly resized itself and the icons are huge and really fuzzy. I went into Display and tried to fix it that way but it didn't work. I also wanted to restore my computer to an hour...
  8. fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?: I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-...
  9. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...
  10. Display distorted but not fuzzy

in Windows 10 Support
    Display distorted but not fuzzy: [img] When scroll over clears up but screen is often distorted and hard to read. 60934