Windows 10: Fuzzy Audio Unless I Re-Plug My Headphones

Discus and support Fuzzy Audio Unless I Re-Plug My Headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This seems like a bizarre issue, but while I working today, I noticed the audio on my headphones becomes fuzzy when I navigate to a new page or video.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by J. A.Burch, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Fuzzy Audio Unless I Re-Plug My Headphones

This seems like a bizarre issue, but while I working today, I noticed the audio on my headphones becomes fuzzy when I navigate to a new page or video. I can still hear sound, but it has the kind of noise you may hear if you have the jack only partway in the jack is all the way inserted when this occurs. Oddly also, when I unplug the headphones and reinsert them, the issues goes away, but only to reappear when I proceed to make next webpage or video.

Troubleshooting, I have:

1. Tested this on my cellphone with the headphones. No issue occurs.
    2. Ran the "troubleshoot audio problems" scan. No issues found.
    3. Tried different headphones. This also occurs with my other pair.

I am using a HP Laptop 15-dw1xxx

:)

J. A.Burch, Jan 21, 2021

2. DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Audio is fuzzy when I pause and play again then I have to plug in and plug out my headphones after which the audio returns to normal

Hi, My laptop has internal speakers that have good audio. However when I pause a video or audio and play it again then the audio becomes fuzzy and soft. After which If I plug my headphones in play the audio then plug them out the audio is good again. What
    is the issue here it is extremely annoying.

RayyanAkbar, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Caleb_071 Win User

Fuzzy Audio Unless I Re-Plug My Headphones

Headphone jack wont detect headphones being plugged into it.

I've updated every audio related driver I can find and searched for help for literal days and I can't find a solution that works.

This issue started one morning for seemingly no reason. There was no windows update or anything unless it was just a background one and all of a sudden no headphone would be detected in my 3.5mm headphone jack. I tried to use the troubleshooter but it said
    that it couldn't continue troubleshooting until I plugged in the headphones, but they were plugged in.

Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated. Please, its been 3 months now, I need headphones.

Caleb_071, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Fuzzy Audio Unless I Re-Plug My Headphones

1. Fuzzy Audio Unless I Re-Plug My Headphones - Similar Threads - Fuzzy Audio Unless

2. My computer won't recognize my headphones plugged in and sound is broken unless I restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't recognize my headphones plugged in and sound is broken unless I restart.: This is happening on a new computer, every time I plug in headphones, sound completely stops, even if I unplug the headset. The headphones don't show up in output settings and switching the output device fixes the sound for a few seconds. Nothing shows up on the...
  3. My computer won't recognize my headphones plugged in and sound is broken unless I restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't recognize my headphones plugged in and sound is broken unless I restart.: This is happening on a new computer, every time I plug in headphones, sound completely stops, even if I unplug the headset. The headphones don't show up in output settings and switching the output device fixes the sound for a few seconds. Nothing shows up on the...
  4. Headphones don't work unless I restart the laptop with them plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones don't work unless I restart the laptop with them plugged in?: I've looked online but nothing's worked. Headphones work upon restarting but if they become unplugged, plugging them back in does nothing and audio just plays through the speakers. They're not detected at all unless I restart....
  5. Headphones don't work unless I restart the laptop with them plugged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones don't work unless I restart the laptop with them plugged in?: I've looked online but nothing's worked. Headphones work upon restarting but if they become unplugged, plugging them back in does nothing and audio just plays through the speakers. They're not detected at all unless I restart....
  6. Headphones don't work unless I restart the laptop with them plugged in?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My audio is not working when the headphones are not plugged in.

My audio is not working when the headphones are not plugged in.: I noticed that my audio stopped working without my headphones just yesterday. My laptop is still less than a month old. There was an error event in my Realtek Audio device manager. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source:...
  8. Audio is fuzzy when I pause and play again then I have to plug in and plug out my...

Audio is fuzzy when I pause and play again then I have to plug in and plug out my...: Hi, My laptop has internal speakers that have good audio. However when I pause a video or audio and play it again then the audio becomes fuzzy and soft. After which If I plug my headphones in play the audio then plug them out the audio is good again. What is the issue here it...
  9. Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speakers will not work unless headphones are plugged in.: I use a little RCA W1013DK for my college studies. Earlier on today for some odd reason my internal speakers stopped working. So after hours of checking privacy options, resetting services, going through trouble shoots, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I plugged my...
  10. audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in"

audio problem: "no speakers or headphones are plugged in": hi, i've been having serious audio issues with my computer, an asus x555ya, for almost three weeks now. the sound icon on my taskbar has a red x on it. i've tried every single solution on the internet to no avail; attempted to update/reinstall my audio driver only to find out...