Windows 10: fuzzy desktop fonts

Discus and support fuzzy desktop fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to make my desktop clear and easy to read.... I can not seem to be able to clear away the fuzziness with the fonts. I have looked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by forestguardians67, Jun 12, 2020.

1. fuzzy desktop fonts

I have been trying to make my desktop clear and easy to read.... I can not seem to be able to clear away the fuzziness with the fonts. I have looked through the past help threads no help.

Thank you.

:)

forestguardians67, Jun 12, 2020
  2. sasha007 Win User

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-

fuzzy desktop fonts [​IMG]

fuzzy desktop fonts [​IMG]

Please help.

sasha007, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Screen display is out of proportion, fonts fuzzy

My entire screens fonts suddenly are too large, everything is stretched too long out of proportion and the fonts seem fuzzy.

How do I get it to go back to what I used to have.

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

LauraMyles, Jun 12, 2020
  4. fuzzy desktop fonts

Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

fuzzy desktop fonts

1. fuzzy desktop fonts - Similar Threads - fuzzy desktop fonts

2. Issue with fuzzy fonts in Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with fuzzy fonts in Excel: On a new laptop, when zooming out in Excel, the user has a very fuzzy, almost pixel-like font displayed in Latin English letters, and if the letters are Cyrillic, then there are no problems with display. Changed the font to other standard Windows 10 fonts Arial, Calibri - the...
  3. Black Fonts on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Fonts on desktop: We just purchased a dell laptop at my workplace and i noticed that the font, below desktop icons is clean black..i thought it was the bright orange wallpaper sooo i tried the orange one on my laptop and my tower pc but the font wont change from white shadowed to black...tried...
  4. Suddenly download window has fuzzy/pixelated icons and font

Suddenly download window has fuzzy/pixelated icons and font: No issues before, but yesterday and since every time I download a file, the window that pops up to allow me to choose a folder to save to has a weird fuzzy or pixelated feel - including fonts, icons etc. All solutions I see online are related to "apps" or the screen...
  5. Desktop fonts

Desktop fonts: I am having trouble seeing the fonts on my desktop. Is there a way these can be changed to say, black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-fonts/9712dee9-10b4-4f42-9440-3406416a9725
  6. Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows: I had a time recently that my Norton advised me that my laptop was at risk, so they went in, and re-established the connection. After that, the fonts on most of my laptop, especially gmail, Hotmail and other sites appear fuzzy--or rather, one letter is darker than the other...
  7. Desktop font

Desktop font: How do I change font for desktop icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-font/cc2f3ce2-3a33-462c-ba26-53f483066ebd
  8. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  9. fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?: I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-...
  10. Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10: Hi, What are my components: Laptop: Razer Blade Stealth (Late 2017) - see https://www.razerzone.com/Gaming-Sys...-01964E32-R3U1 eGPU: ​Mantiz MZ-02 - see Mantiz MZ-02 (VENUS)-Free Shipping now! NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Driver 390.65) Another SSD External...