Windows 10: Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows

Discus and support Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had a time recently that my Norton advised me that my laptop was at risk, so they went in, and re-established the connection. After that, the fonts... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SubAtomicParticle, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows

I had a time recently that my Norton advised me that my laptop was at risk, so they went in, and re-established the connection. After that, the fonts on most of my laptop, especially gmail, Hotmail and other sites appear fuzzy--or rather, one letter is darker than the other as well as one letter is a bit wider than the other. I tried several fix methods of fixing that, like smoothing the edges, to no avail. Then one day I was forced to sign into Hello Windows. I did, then removed it, but the "fuzziness" was still there. I re-installed Hello Windows. I did like the idea of being able to choose how to sign in. Any thoughts on how to correct the odd fonts presentation?

:)

SubAtomicParticle, Jul 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 6, 2019
  3. sasha007 Win User
    fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-

Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows [​IMG]

Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows [​IMG]

Please help.

sasha007, Jul 6, 2019
  4. NeoSOS Win User

Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows

1. Fuzzy Fonts after installing Hello Windows - Similar Threads - Fuzzy Fonts installing

2. font issue after installing new font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font issue after installing new font: after installing new font in windows 11, some text in specific language in browsers is like this [][][][]. i have tried several browsers . this problem only on browser. before installing font it was perfect . how to fix this?...
  3. font issue after installing new font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    font issue after installing new font: after installing new font in windows 11, some text in specific language in browsers is like this [][][][]. i have tried several browsers . this problem only on browser. before installing font it was perfect . how to fix this?...
  4. Issue with fuzzy fonts in Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with fuzzy fonts in Excel: On a new laptop, when zooming out in Excel, the user has a very fuzzy, almost pixel-like font displayed in Latin English letters, and if the letters are Cyrillic, then there are no problems with display. Changed the font to other standard Windows 10 fonts Arial, Calibri - the...
  5. Lenovo Windows install screen fuzzy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Windows install screen fuzzy: Hello. I'm running a clean install of Windows 10 from CD on a Lenovo Ideacentre All In One. The boot from CD starts fine, then displays a multi-coloured fuzzy screen that appears to have a fuzzy windows logo in the middle. Here's a link to a picture. Dropbox -...
  6. fuzzy desktop fonts

fuzzy desktop fonts: I have been trying to make my desktop clear and easy to read.... I can not seem to be able to clear away the fuzziness with the fonts. I have looked through the past help threads no help. Thank you....
  7. Suddenly download window has fuzzy/pixelated icons and font

Suddenly download window has fuzzy/pixelated icons and font: No issues before, but yesterday and since every time I download a file, the window that pops up to allow me to choose a folder to save to has a weird fuzzy or pixelated feel - including fonts, icons etc. All solutions I see online are related to "apps" or the screen...
  8. fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?

fuzzy/blurry font and icons. How to Fix ?: I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-...
  9. Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry/Fuzzy Fonts & Systemicons with eGPU and Windows 10: Hi, What are my components: Laptop: Razer Blade Stealth (Late 2017) - see https://www.razerzone.com/Gaming-Sys...-01964E32-R3U1 eGPU: ​Mantiz MZ-02 - see Mantiz MZ-02 (VENUS)-Free Shipping now! NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Driver 390.65) Another SSD External...
  10. Fonts unreadable as fuzzy/burry badly drawn after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fonts unreadable as fuzzy/burry badly drawn after windows 10 upgrade: I replaced the disc in my acer aspire and windows was reinstalled. It has upgraded some drivers and system software like the display software. Now google is unusable and word only just so. Ive changed the resolution and associated settings as per other threads. It doesnt...