Windows 10: Fuzzy monitor screen on startup

Discus and support Fuzzy monitor screen on startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi everyone, Whenever I first boot up my computer each day or from hibernate, my computer monitor will be fuzzy and I have to shutdown the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Redfrost, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Redfrost Win User

Fuzzy monitor screen on startup

hi everyone,

Whenever I first boot up my computer each day or from hibernate, my computer monitor will be fuzzy and I have to shutdown the computer before booting it up to work. when I check the event log, I see this error below. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Fuzzy monitor screen on startup 3f075275-4369-417e-ac22-1391a327424a?upload=true.png

:)

Redfrost, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Fuzzy monitor screen on startup

Fuzzy 5800 Screen

When I unlock the screen, the screen appears fuzzy for about half a second as shown below. I've updated the software to v21.0.025 and restored factory settings. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

Fuzzy monitor screen on startup [​IMG]

pwrightlea, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Fuzzy monitor screen on startup

1. Fuzzy monitor screen on startup - Similar Threads - Fuzzy monitor screen

2. Windowa 11 Fuzzy Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowa 11 Fuzzy Screen: Hello,I just purchases a new HP Omen laptop. It is not even 3 weeks old and I am having screen issues. The screen looks fuzzy I contacted tech support on both HP & Microsoft. They reinstalled video drivers and the issue went away for about 1 week but then came back. Has...
  3. Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?: I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue but a few times a day, my laptop will go into this weird funk where the display goes black and then the taskbar will repeat a couple of times further up the screen and there will usually be a black and white fuzzy line...
  4. Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?

Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?: I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue but a few times a day, my laptop will go into this weird funk where the display goes black and then the taskbar will repeat a couple of times further up the screen and there will usually be a black and white fuzzy line...
  5. External Monitor appearing fuzzy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Monitor appearing fuzzy: Hi!I am using an windows 11 HP laptop with an external LG monitor. I always use the external display with my laptop with the help of a HDMI cable and turning off the main display monitor of the laptop. Recently I was reading a pdf on an app called Sioyek and I entered...
  6. External Monitor appearing fuzzy

External Monitor appearing fuzzy: Hi!I am using an windows 11 HP laptop with an external LG monitor. I always use the external display with my laptop with the help of a HDMI cable and turning off the main display monitor of the laptop. Recently I was reading a pdf on an app called Sioyek and I entered...
  7. Black monitor screen at Startup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black monitor screen at Startup: How do I troubleshoot a black monitor screen at startup? 164669
  8. Fuzzy display with 2560x1440 on new monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fuzzy display with 2560x1440 on new monitor: New monitor with 2560 x 1440 display but very 'fuzzy' display, monitor driver is up to date plus check for my new updates on for Win 10 OS system . Whats's wrong with it?...
  9. Fuzzy screen on certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fuzzy screen on certain programs: I just downloaded a program called Overwolf and as soon as it opens, the screen starts getting blurry/fuzzy. It has happened before with other programs like Adobe Premiere, but it only happens within the specific program. Someone previously told me it could be something with...
  10. Fuzzy screen all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fuzzy screen all of a sudden.: My Samsung screen has gone fuzzy. I Use Windows 10. I have gont through the troubleshooting and it says that the device is working properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fuzzy-screen-all-of-a-sudden/8c0e4fbf-6d5c-486c-8e8f-2803c57564ff