Windows 10: Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10

Discus and support Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and find that Open Office appears fuzzy and not sharply focussed as normal. I would really appreciate some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cward01, Sep 13, 2015.

1. cward01 Win User

Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10

Hi,
    I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and find that Open Office appears fuzzy and not sharply focussed as normal.
    I would really appreciate some help.

Colin

:)

cward01, Sep 13, 2015

2. Photo Resizing

I still open photos with Microsoft Office 2010, this has options to resize or compress pictures.

Under Windows 10 the quality of the image view and the fonts on menus are now poor -fuzzy - but it still works.

Good luck

Another Frustrated Windows 10 User

dolomiti-e5, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Lee_2008 Win User
    Open Office calc looks different with Windows 10

It worked! After 2 weeks with fuzzy Open Office, it looks right again. Thanks for the fix!

Lee_2008, Sep 13, 2015
  4. Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10

Have you got the latest update for it mine updated just after I installed windows 10 also have you tried Libre Office 5
    If you find it does not update uninstall it and reinstall and the latest version should go in

hTconeM9user, Sep 13, 2015
  5. cward01 Win User
    Many thanks for your reply. Fuzzy Open Office wasn't my only issue - my scanner wouldn't work either - so I have reverted to 8.1 and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Colin

cward01, Sep 13, 2015
  6. Pity you did not put this in the same post above I could of recommend a link where you would probably had of got the update drivers for it look at my signature they do a free version as well and they work

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10

1. Fuzzy Open Office in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fuzzy Open Office

2. Windows 10 fuzzy login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 fuzzy login screen: Hi I have followed all fixes on the thread for command prompt, never see any ..do files and safe mode doesn’t work. What options do I have left before complete re-install, I don’t want to lose the data on the pc he, will it still be there once I install new windows 10?...
  3. Windows 10 fuzzy login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 fuzzy login screen: Hi I have followed all fixes on the thread for command prompt, never see any ..do files and safe mode doesn’t work. What options do I have left before complete re-install, I don’t want to lose the data on the pc he, will it still be there once I install new windows 10?...
  4. Windows 10 fuzzy login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Open Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Office: I don't know what happened this morning but all of a sudden, Open Office is was NOT working no matter how I tried to open it. So I used Revo Uninstaller and uninstalled it. What I need to know know is where to download Open Office for Windows 10. I am not sure if it has to be...
  6. Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text on Windows 10 is blurry and Fuzzy: When I am using Windows 10 Microsoft Edge text is very blurry and fuzzy. But when I switch to Google Chrome the text looks beautiful. Why it happen on Microsoft Edge....
  7. Text is fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text is fuzzy: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. All the text in all apps is fuzzy. I have used the default display settings in Windows 10. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-is-fuzzy/27622f3e-5c73-43f0-b340-369988f938ed
  8. windows 10 unclear fuzzy text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 unclear fuzzy text: can anyone help me with this problem I am fed up with this tried many times adjust cleartype text and also make everything bigger option but no help also I reinstalled gpu driver no help...
  9. Display is Fuzzy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is Fuzzy: I was working on my computer and accidentally hit an "unknown" key on my keyboard. My screen suddenly resized itself and the icons are huge and really fuzzy. I went into Display and tried to fix it that way but it didn't work. I also wanted to restore my computer to an hour...
  10. Fuzzy Text

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuzzy Text: I have enough problems with my eyesight, and now I have problems, apparently only with Opera Browser, with text that will go fuzzy, then clear, then fuzzy again, ad infinitum. It makes me think my eyesight is going bad. I've seen this problem written up elsewhere, and I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 open office fuzzy

2. open office blurry windows 10

3. open office looks fuzzy

4. blurry text in open office,
  5. open office blurry on windows 10,
  6. office windows are fuzzy,
  7. open office blurry