Windows 10: Fuzzy screen all of a sudden.

Discus and support Fuzzy screen all of a sudden. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Samsung screen has gone fuzzy. I Use Windows 10. I have gont through the troubleshooting and it says that the device is working properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mike and CaroleHarrison, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Fuzzy screen all of a sudden.

My Samsung screen has gone fuzzy. I Use Windows 10. I have gont through the troubleshooting and it says that the device is working properly.

:)

Mike and CaroleHarrison, Oct 22, 2018

2. Fuzzy 5800 Screen

When I unlock the screen, the screen appears fuzzy for about half a second as shown below. I've updated the software to v21.0.025 and restored factory settings. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

Fuzzy screen all of a sudden. [​IMG]

pwrightlea, Oct 22, 2018
  3. nirosorin Win User
    Fuzzy 5800 Screen

Had the same problem. The screen used to stay fuzzy 2 to 30s after unlock. I've noticed that it only happened when my phone was cold - the colder it was, the longer the fuzzy screen.

The problem completely disappeared after the latest update: v50.0.005. I've tried setting it off again, by exposing the phone to cold, even kept it in the fridge for half an hour, and still no fuzzy screen.

So it proved to be a software problem after all. Try the latest update, and only if that doesn't fix it, take it back to the store for repairs.

nirosorin, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Fuzzy screen all of a sudden.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Fuzzy screen all of a sudden.

1. Fuzzy screen all of a sudden. - Similar Threads - Fuzzy screen sudden

2. Windowa 11 Fuzzy Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windowa 11 Fuzzy Screen: Hello,I just purchases a new HP Omen laptop. It is not even 3 weeks old and I am having screen issues. The screen looks fuzzy I contacted tech support on both HP & Microsoft. They reinstalled video drivers and the issue went away for about 1 week but then came back. Has...
  3. Windowa 11 Fuzzy Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windowa 11 Fuzzy Screen: Hello,I just purchases a new HP Omen laptop. It is not even 3 weeks old and I am having screen issues. The screen looks fuzzy I contacted tech support on both HP & Microsoft. They reinstalled video drivers and the issue went away for about 1 week but then came back. Has...
  4. Windows 10 fuzzy login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 fuzzy login screen: Hi I have followed all fixes on the thread for command prompt, never see any ..do files and safe mode doesn’t work. What options do I have left before complete re-install, I don’t want to lose the data on the pc he, will it still be there once I install new windows 10?...
  5. Windows 10 fuzzy login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 fuzzy login screen: Hi I have followed all fixes on the thread for command prompt, never see any ..do files and safe mode doesn’t work. What options do I have left before complete re-install, I don’t want to lose the data on the pc he, will it still be there once I install new windows 10?...
  6. Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?: I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue but a few times a day, my laptop will go into this weird funk where the display goes black and then the taskbar will repeat a couple of times further up the screen and there will usually be a black and white fuzzy line...
  7. Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fuzzy screen with repeating taskbar?: I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue but a few times a day, my laptop will go into this weird funk where the display goes black and then the taskbar will repeat a couple of times further up the screen and there will usually be a black and white fuzzy line...
  8. Lenovo Windows install screen fuzzy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Windows install screen fuzzy: Hello. I'm running a clean install of Windows 10 from CD on a Lenovo Ideacentre All In One. The boot from CD starts fine, then displays a multi-coloured fuzzy screen that appears to have a fuzzy windows logo in the middle. Here's a link to a picture. Dropbox -...
  9. Fuzzy monitor screen on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fuzzy monitor screen on startup: hi everyone, Whenever I first boot up my computer each day or from hibernate, my computer monitor will be fuzzy and I have to shutdown the computer before booting it up to work. when I check the event log, I see this error below. Any help is greatly appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  10. Fuzzy screen on certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fuzzy screen on certain programs: I just downloaded a program called Overwolf and as soon as it opens, the screen starts getting blurry/fuzzy. It has happened before with other programs like Adobe Premiere, but it only happens within the specific program. Someone previously told me it could be something with...